abilities on cooldown not displaying properly/soraka?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Championshp Pony

10-29-2009

i only play soraka, so i'm not sure if this is a global issue, or specific to her skills, but in general, whenever i use her abilities, especially later on in game (using all 4 of them in quick succession), the "cooldown" graphic does not trigger at all. i know it's only a minor bug, but still a bug, i guess, and a little frustrating when i think Wish is ready, to find out it's still on cooldown (this is, after using it a long while before, and in frenetic battles, forgetting how long it's been, so), and half the team goes down.

so just wondering about it. if it's soraka-specific bug with ability cooldown displays, or a global issue?

cheers. :]

Veigar

Producer

10-29-2009
1 of 1 Riot Posts

Thanks for reporting this Fourwinds. This bug is related to casting several spells in rapid succession. One spell will actually clip off another spell during the cast and it will fail to show its cooldown properly. We'll try to get this sorted out soon.

LOL-7384

Championshp Pony

10-30-2009

cheers, veigar. =]

Brad

10-31-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by VeigarTheHorrible View Post
We'll try to get this sorted out soon.

LOL-7384
Good! Thanks And also thanks for tellign us exactly what the problem is too ;-)

This glitch is annoying, and dangerous too!:P running in thinking "I can ult him... oh wait? no?" and dying haha, of course with soraka this could potentuially cost your wohle team :P Lol... Vent and stuff.. "Okay my ults up i'll heal you all when you're on low health" haha....
Also it displays "Ultimate ready: Yes" for everyone on the tab menu so you can't just check there if your cooldown is glitched to see if its ready yet or not