Playing LoL with 2 monitors problem

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ZizuTV

06-05-2012

I'm trying to have league maximized on my secondary monitor but switching to fullscreen or window borderless automatically sets it to my primary monitor. Is there something I can do to remedy this? Thanks for any help.

ZizuTV

06-06-2012

Bump

ZizuTV

06-07-2012

Bump

kapryiath

06-07-2012

simple answer is you cant, fullscreen applications always default to your primary monitor, there may be a third party program you can run to set it to your second monitor, though if i may ask, why do you want it running on your second monitor? what is there to gain by having it there instead of your primary?

BADAR5E GAM3R

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by kapryiath View Post
simple answer is you cant, fullscreen applications always default to your primary monitor, there may be a third party program you can run to set it to your second monitor, though if i may ask, why do you want it running on your second monitor? what is there to gain by having it there instead of your primary?
2 monitor higher resolution.

ZizuTV

06-07-2012

Well thanks for the idea about the third party program, I was able to find some info on a "gamers window relocator" that I will test out. The whole reason for wanting it fullscreen on the 2nd monitor is so I can easily open other programs with the taskbar without having to tab outof the game.

Captn Amurica

06-09-2012

If it's in windowed mode, try moving the window. Unless you do border-less, it should have a frame. Just like any other window in windows, just drag it where you want it. While your window is selected the mouse will not go outside the border (thankfully).

SO yeah, put it where you want it (that's what she said).

Captn Amurica

06-09-2012

Also, if you tab in and out alot like i do. hitting escape to pull up the menu also deselects the window so your mouse can leave. just like in minecraft or D3

Captn Amurica

06-09-2012

Lastly, third party programs are against the terms of use.

BlueIceTea

06-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZizuTV View Post
I'm trying to have league maximized on my secondary monitor but switching to fullscreen or window borderless automatically sets it to my primary monitor. Is there something I can do to remedy this? Thanks for any help.

Get a 2gb graphics card.
Usually $200 for a very good one.
Change you in game settings from Auto to Custom.
Don't use vertical sync.
You need to check your resolution for your PC.
Right click on desktop.
Should be self explanatory there.
It isn't that hard.