What is with all the people disconnecting today?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

deathTOeXistenZ

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-05-2012

Is it just me or have there been a lot of people getting disconnected today? Four games out of my last ten someone on my team disconnected and once on the other team. Is it because of the patch problems riot is having? :'(

Willowimp

06-05-2012

Not just happening to you. Been playing a lot of 4v5 games recently. And quite a lot more people leaving during character select.

Phourc

06-05-2012

As I understand it they pulled the patch because of connection issues, shouldn't have had any effect on the live servers.

Sooo... just usual blind pick I guess xP

IIxeenoxII

06-05-2012

no, been happening to me every match I join, unfortunately :[

Here is how it ques up for me: I choose match type blind pick, hit play etc... then I'm in que to join champ select for about 1-1:45mins. Right away I hit play now, then I connect but I have reduced time to pick a champ as though the champ select process started w/o me. So the game random picks a champ for me :[ but as the timer runs down "match is about to begin" at top. The game stalls for me and never goes into the loading screen.

At this point I realize what happened; the client crashed, so I am forced to re-log. Now, this has happened without failure my last 4 matches :/

DiscworldDeath

06-05-2012

Maybe it's time you stop queueing for pvp games and either try custom games or bot games till it is sorted out?

Phourc

06-06-2012

Xeenox, if you're having consistent connection issues, I encourage you to chat up player support (you can even hit the SUPPORT button in the top right of your screen) to find a fix, as you run the risk of 1) ruining games for your allies and 2) being automatically banned by the leaverbuster system.

CannonFodder4Hyr

06-06-2012

I had a ton of requeing going on- I figure with Darius being both free and pre-nerf, a LOT of people wanted to play him so would reque if they didnt get him.