darius is ****ing stupid

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Im a whorse IRL

06-07-2012

Darius in their words ment to get pentakills, wtf why would you make that kind of champion, darius needs to GTFO

Keirndmo

06-07-2012

No gap closer, No innate tankiness, No escape, Steals about every single kill from his allies making his carries not able to do anything and he rushes into the enemy team and dies.
Yeah so totally overpowered...

Leonixxiii

06-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vistu4athene View Post
Darius in their words ment to get pentakills, wtf why would you make that kind of champion, darius needs to GTFO
Same could be said for Fiddle, Fiora, Nunu, Galio, Karth, Kennen... I could go on, but tbh Ive yet to see a Darius penta, and Ive seen all the ones I mentioned penta, and a Vayne, and Ezreal.

Gavevoli

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by K J View Post
Did you really just suggest that Garen beats Darius in lane with a full build and no +hp items?
Atmogs...it's the combination of Warmog's and Atma's Impaler, thus you get your +hp items

One OP Chinese

06-08-2012

of course darius is too op for most of us. though riot just nerfed him in the recent patch , but it wasnt enough,,i dont think that nerf even effected darius by a bit..
way to counter him? dont feed to him! but darius is a excellent laner,,, with bleed out and q,, i wont miss a single cs with darius.. and in team fight,, rush in after the initiator and q, use e to pull their carry and w , a a a a a basic attack and carry is dead within 3 sec if u use ult.
plus his passive is like unlimited ignite,, with 6 stacks it even deals more dmg per sec than one of your bassic attack!

anyway, this darius is still too op even after the patch, gotta nerf him somemore

One OP Chinese

06-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skilltestingman View Post
I thought he was op at first too. I was riven playing against him and it was a little ridiculous how he kept killing me over and over and i couldnt do much about it. Then came teamfights where i figured it out.

Hes just a 1v1 champ. Your not supposed to beat him in lane (assuming he's descent) without a lot of ganks. Your not supposed to 1v1 him then cry op. If you focus him down, he can't do **** about it.

He's just a stronger garen right now. He's also being nerfed so I really hope these threads stop once the patch passes
well, the best way to counter any champ in game is always to focus them in team fights. but thats actually not a good idea, because they could have other carry in their team during the team fight, as u know darius is pretty tanky like garen, so while every one in your team start focusing him, it might take 5 sec or more, during this 5 sec, u might be able to kill him, but your team will be losing heavily because u are taking free dmg from other enemies.
wat i wanted to tell u is that darius is way too op for other champs, there is currently no way to counter a darius(unless the player is too bad) , armor? his ult deals real damage depends on the stacks of bleeding, and bleeding is not physical damage, madreds? hes not that tanky, hes a dps, he could kill u before u even deal the damge equals to half of his health. so just be patient, riot will eventually nerf him again so hard that no one would wanna play him anymore.

SolWarrior

06-08-2012

If you nerf darius ONE MORE TIME, he will be useless. Please reconsider this. People will just get tired of him after a while. I mean, who has fun with a brainead champion like that?? I know I dont.