Favor for high ELO players

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AgentShorty

06-05-2012

I have always been very casual with my game play, and I look first and foremost to have fun, but I I learn a lot from watching someone, and I love watching high level ELO players. I love seeing when they are actually playing in a live game through the LoL homepage and I get to spectate the game. So my question is if I can friend a few of you guys so that I can spectate your games. Not to ask questions or chat or in any way bother but just be able to spectate.

I totally understand if this is out of line, but hate waiting to see a game that has people like Sauron or Nekrogen (to just name a few) in the 5 spotlight games on the homepage. If this is possible, please let me know

DG TheFeedski

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-05-2012

I just got back to my apartment and finally have fast enough internet to stream again, so I will be doing that tonight! I'm going to start commentating my streams explaining why I do what I do. Feel free to send me a friends request if you would rather spectate, though. I don't know what my current ELO is because I no longer check it, but i've been above 2475.

AgentShorty

06-05-2012

Excellent! Thanks! I learn better by watching so watching you would be awesome.

DG TheFeedski

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-05-2012

No problem. I should probably include the link in case you wanted it (to hear commentary) http://www.twitch.tv/dominatedominion

inFe eD

06-05-2012

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2080652

Lots of high elo players, including the scrublord Sauron, are willing to add people so they can spectate.

Dienovv

06-05-2012

Hit me up

AgentShorty

06-05-2012

Thank you so much guys!