Release Notes v1.0.0.99

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

dragonbretheren

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-26-2010

Quite honestly, as a long-time Soraka player, I like the new change. Sure, heal costs 10 more mana *gasp where is Soraka ever gonna get spare mana from?* but getting a return for friendly infuses covers that nicely. No longer do I have to choose between giving my 50HP ally enough mana for an escape skill such as a blink, stun, etc. or myself mana for a heal. Just do both!

Brumas

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

08-26-2010

Looks like riot had some fun this week with the nerf bat

Leruleru

08-26-2010

When are we gonna see heims now?

C0NFLICT

08-26-2010

Heimer and shaco are now useless.

If a champion is OP, you shouldn't feel the need to completely ruin them by nerfing every single ability they have.

I have never had a problem with shaco being OP in the past.I feel very bad for anyone who uses shaco and heimer now, since they are laughable at best.

Leruleru

08-26-2010

Heim was the first character i actually wanted to buy , and now he cant do nothing.

I really died inside when i saw his unfair nerfs , and really you should quit nerfing playable characters and start buffing the weaker ones ...

you guys really made me sad.

OmfgWhyDoISuck

08-26-2010

They made shaco and heim unplayed now. honestly i dont mind nerfs on unfair champs and bla bla bla and i use shaco quite a bit. they made OP champs into champs no one wants to use anymore, and now im not looking forward to playing LoL as much cuz they nerfed some of my fav champs into some of the weakest :l

Kesvalk

08-26-2010

it's funny how riot have a tendency to make chars godlike, and then destroy then in the next patch, why don't you guys find a middle point?

you guys should've made the grenades more powerful, now that they will notb e used to destroy the tower, and are rarely even used for that...

Hokage69

08-26-2010

OMG!!! you totally killed Heimer!!!
you guys should go to jail!!

>.<

Darth Mahan

08-26-2010

All I know is, I was level 5 and was going up against a Shaco smurf in solo games that would completely dominate me... The dude was even named Laffin Death which is way too coincidental to NOT be someone who made an account dedicated just for Shaco to annihilate newbies.

Well, guess who's laughing now?! Enjoy the nerf Laffin Death!

Pissfer

08-26-2010

Umm... if he's really a smurf playing with Shaco, he'll still own noobs, because he'll be using his skills to kill people. It's the running away part (well, and the ulti, but that doesn't matter in 1v1, or 1v2, situations generally) that mostly got nerfed