Shyvana in norms

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

no5peakenglish

06-03-2012

so i played like 3 or 4 matches in a row and wanted to try shyvana, all normal 5v5 btw. what i found out is that i dominated every lane i was in, and even more shocking was that people ran from me, and had no means to counter me. it was almost like shyvana was a new champ again....

Anyways, here's my build if you want to try it out:

items
-dorans shield
-boots of swiftness
-tiamet
-frozen mallet
**i only had once match that lasted longer than that, so after those comes...
-warmogs
-atmas impaler

Runes:
Flat armor seals, flat MR glyphs, 2 Flat armor quints and 1 flat MR quint. and flat attack damage marks with 1 mark of crit chance

Spells:
teleport and flash

Shyvanas spells:
w first, then q, then e, leveling up w all the way first, then q, and finally e

basically what tactics i found to work out best:
use w and q to clear minions, then prowl the enemy jungle to kill their jungler, swoop back up and kill their top laner (try baiting them with the dragon by using w to get around them, and use to dragon to push them away from their tower) after that, rinse and repeat.

Try it out, maybe i was just fighting real noobs, but this seems to throw the other team's game. one match they actually surrendered when WE had a leaver!

TL;DR-Shyvana OP solo top, and noobs cant counter

Zeno666

06-04-2012

She dominates 5v5 because no one plays her. Go into 3v3 and watch your self ace the enemy team 5 times a game.

She has several easy counters though: Armor pen,megic pen both do wonders. Hybrids like jax can build Madrids+M.Pen to take her down.

Hard CC and a team that KNOWS they have to focus her down first will be able to dominate her quickly.

Not to say she can't destroy teams almost single handed, but it isn't impossible to counter her either.

She is an easy champ to pubstomp with. Take her into draft pick and watch yourself get countered hard if you face a decent team.

iComeBacks

06-04-2012

My team just got destroyed by her, she dropped a 24/3 and carried her team to victory, it was ridiculous

Technician Tim

06-04-2012

i usually jungle with her, but her ganks arent very good at all due to her ult being the only good initiation skill...the only real pro here is you dont need blue, so your mid can have it...solo top champs like jax and riven can bully her out of lane and render her useless with ease, other than that shyvana is a dangerous champion to face

no5peakenglish

06-04-2012

yeah ill definitely try a 3v3....my problem basically is that i dont understand why ive seen more viktors than shyvannas....shyvanna is so fun to play....and viktor just sucks

Alumenlux

06-04-2012

Rarely played out of the jungle in rankeds and when someone jungles her Wit's End and Phage rush is generally what's used

no5peakenglish

06-04-2012

yeah so i tried 3v3
*btw i was like 5/0 and gp was 0/3 until i aced them myself...well with his ult as an assist. but anyways yeah i carried hard that game