Hardest 5 Champions

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Saolue

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ileumn View Post
kat i agree with, nid is easy, xerath is just bad and cassi easy. Orianna defs hardest champ to use
Cassiopeia is NOT easy....
Lets 1v1, see how easy she is... she is weak if you don't know what your doing... she is ok if you understand her... she is about as op as heck if your good with her... and if you master her... oh boy...
But yes, orianna is the same way. That's why they have the highest skill cap...

I'd say in no particular order:
Cassiopeia
Orianna
Lulu or Viktor (They are both easy to understand, but I haven't seen a good one in a long while... while when I play against them as myself I beat them everytime. Well, Lulu's. I have seen better Viktors....)

SovietBlade

06-23-2012

Draven is kinda tricky, I have trouble with ziggs, Lulu is so incredibly hard in solo queue, I can't play karthus to save my life, and JUNGLING AS A WHOLE is incredibly frustrating for me.

Gez

06-23-2012

#1 - Lee Sin: his passive is what makes him the high skill cap that he is. In order to maximize damage output, you need to exhaust all your spells and still hit every single passive strike there is to make sure your damage is as high as it can be, especially as a jungler/solo top.
#2 - Lux: her passive needs to be popped in between spells. The extra 100 damage from an auto-attack in the early-mid game, where she excels, is needed to win your lane. If you aren't popping your passive, you're losing and playing Lux wrong.
#3 - Ezreal: 3/4 of his abilities are skill shots. Due to that fact alone, you need to be able execute perfect skill shots to maximize his damage output. Missing one of the three skill shots will put your damage down.
#4 - Anivia: She is one of the squishiest champions early-game, even with her passive. Her damage is minimal and farm is hindered until level 6. Maximizing damage with her Q to double-hit and stun is essential to making your E do double damage on the cast, which is Anivia's main source of burst. If Anivia gets picked off, her egg puts her in the most vulnerable state, where she watches as she dies.
#5 - Orianna: Her damage is centered around that ball of doom. If people avoid the ball, they avoid all damage from you. Its easier said than done, obviously, but a simple flash or dash breaks your combo and makes you lose a trade instantly. The shield is great, but she has no hard CC besides a long cooldown ultimate that is a huge help in team fights. Orianna is also based off of making skill shots from areas where she is not, aka, shooting her ball from the other side of the line to hit your opponent.

That's my opinion.

Crisvector

06-23-2012

LeBlanc
Casiopeia
Urgot

Ray The Vanguard

06-24-2012

Lee Sin is the hardest one I think. Even a bug in his Q make him harder to use.

But I love Lee Sin so much

ZestyJesty

06-24-2012

Reading comprehension op.

1. Draven - micro-managing axes makes or breaks a good draven. Learning when to catch axes and when to leave them behind make a great Draven.

2. Twitch - outside of the niche jungle twitch, hes extremely difficult to play as a regular AD carry.

3. Leblanc - primarily due to her late game. Her early game is amazing. Bruisers with a FoN or a ton of MR are a nightmare to deal with after 40 minuets.

4. Karma - Due to her kit scaling up to six levels, but only having the stats of a 5th level ability, and knowing what to use a mantra on and when.

5. Orianna - overnerfed. Her range and (if i remember correctly) her scaling were nerfed. Other than sub par stats, knowing how to position her ball can be difficult during a flashy teamfight.

I wouldnt say viktor is that hard to play. His laser has a unique targeting process, but it also has a fairly long range and good damage with augment death. His ult is an aoe tibbers that attacks while it moves.

No Xerath because the only difficult aspect about him is positioning. His skillshots are not hard to land, and "good positioning" can be of benefit to all champions.

Fukaro

06-24-2012

Evelynn is one of the hardest champs to play.

Scoutacus

07-06-2012

I would have to say:

Orianna(ball positioning)
Yorick(ghoul management)
Anivia(mana cost)
Karma(timing the Mantra charges)
Kass(just because im never good with kass)

Me personally, these are all astounding champs when played right, who are all underplayed due to the lack of experienced players. I personally had to take multiple practice games on normal with Orianna just to get ball positioning spot on. She's not the only champ I have experience with that i listed I just found her to be the hardest. Once you learn when to support champs with E or scare enemies with the devestating Q+W+R+E+Q combo you can typically do well. I guess it's all about situations & scenarios.
Hope it helped.

dustball84

07-06-2012

I've tried all of these champions and I'd have to say that they're the hardest to play and they're all ranged:
1. Orianna
2. Cassiopeia
3. Kassadin
4. Karma
5. Swain

The Nabe Shogun

07-06-2012

Champions I need most concentration are:

1. Ziggs
2. Anivia
3.Orianna
4.Vayne
5.Janna