Hardest 5 Champions

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

l am Eternal

02-16-2013

The hardest champion is malphite.

I mean, he's made of stone. That''s pretty hard to break.

Zerej

02-16-2013

Hi my name is Zerej but you can call me Z

Hardest 5 champ? Well for me all the ADC champs are hard but it dosn't answer you question so....... This are the hardest 5 for me

5.-Tryndamere, The Barbarian King "This'll be a slaughter"
WTF Dude!!! Are you retarded? The answer is NO!! But, for some reason he is hard to play even with his ult (quit op with the beautiful but bitter critics)

4.-Draven, The Glorious Executioner "Welcome to the league Draven"
He is good at the begging but like i said my luck isn't good when i play a ADC

3.-Orianna, The Lady of Clockwork "We will kill your enemies that will be fun"
I still don't undertand very good her, also her q is little slow when it is a little far away, and finally sometimes (the most part all) I use W over me

2.-Sejuani, The Winter's Wrath "Winter is coming"
Well Sejuani's spells are good but she have something that make her bad, HER BOAR!?!? No I'm talking about her status not her appearance

1.-Evelynn, The Winddowmaker "The nigh is my Vail Hahahahahahahaha....."
She is hard to play for her unique type of stealth and for some reason every-time I try to play her, I definitely suck

This is my top 5 hard champs to play, some people will say that I suck and get the idea to uninstall but some champ hard to some people are easy to me like Lee Sin or Xerath, he is easy like a piece of cake

Hawko0313

02-17-2013

in no order in particular

orianna
nidalee
lee sin
draven
anivia
any champ on australian latency

111none

06-29-2013

No order
Anivia
Viktor
Syndra
Cassiopeia
AD Twisted Fate (oh the flamers)

TwistedBlack25

06-29-2013

Uh...Syndra?

SoLowQT

06-29-2013

1. Zed
2. Lee Sin
3. Orianna
4. Leblanc
5. Anivia

Took some thinking, but these are the champions with the highest skill cap (in my opinion). Zed is definitely the most complex character in the game, the moves you can do with his shadow/ult really make him a high skill cap champion. Lee Sin seems to be making many peoples list for a good reason, he has a lot of skill shots, and the moves you can do in conjunction with wards really make him a difficult character to master. Orianna is another high skill champion, positioning with her ball is extremely hard to master. Leblanc, learning to use her passive and ultimate on a high level makes her difficult to learn and master. Finally, Anivia for difficult skills shots and ultimate usage, definitely not a champion for beginners.

Syndra, Nidalee, and Urgot are close runner ups.

AskKarthus

06-29-2013

1: Lee Sin. High skill cap, ward jumps, ult positioning.
2: Orianna. Complex skill set and she has practically the highest skill cap in the game.
3: Zed. Complex, but not as complex as the above mentioned.
4: Syndra. Sphere positioning is complex, but doesn't get a higher spot because she can make more easily.
5: Nidalee. Her W is very difficult to use and master, and using both forms as effectively as possible is very difficult.

exccc

06-29-2013

i'd say orianna,xerath,lee sin, viktor, leblanc

Bonzo111

06-29-2013

1. Draven; my reasoning for making him number one, his skill cap is high, farming and catching axes isn't that easy, also micromanaging is a serious factor in his gameplay. unlike most adc's
2. Anivia, when it comes to mid, she does SO much damage, but she is so squishy, and her mana pool isn't super large, so you have to make it that way, and you cant waste your mana, you really have to play smart with it.
3. Cassiopia, probably has the hardest ability set, just because all her damage is dependant upon one thing.. poison. and if it doesn't hit she wont do much, once you get her down though she isn't to rough.
4. Nidalee, most people think that her spear is the only thing she has, but she has a lot of damage coming from lich bane proc's and her cougar stance, playing it right, you should be able to lich bane after every ability, being (human.. q, lich, e, lich, r, -- cougar, w, lich, e, lich, q lich, etc...)
5. Urgot/Udyr; Urgot because hes kinda like cass, one ability makes for the rest of his damage, his ult placement cant mess him up as well. and Udyr as a champion in general.. different concept than all other champs, and more options on play style, his skills aren't that hard, but using them effectively is.

NAME666666666666

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-30-2013

Invoker