Diamond I/Challenger Coaching (Any Roles)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rakin

5 Days Ago

League of Legends Diamond I/Challenger 1-on-1 Coaching

IGN: Rakin, Currently Diamond I 70 lp, Max ELO: Diamond I 99 LP (Constantly Updated)

Who is Rakin:
Hey all, Im Rakin, and I am here to help you to achieve your potential. I started playing League of Legends in the EUW server in April 2013, and am currently Diamond I in the NA server. I have played with the same account in the EUW server, BR server and NA server (due to moving around a lot) since April 2013, and have seen the meta-game of those three regions, thus broadening my knowledge of past (Season 3) and current (Season 4) team building knowledge. I have lost my challenger series twice (unfortunately) and currently just decided to resume coaching. I am also well known for my Draven and Morgana.

Why choose me?
I honestly do not main any roles. I can play anything, from top to support at a high-level of gameplay. I have experience from different regions, and have mentored before back in Brazil. I can speak two languages fluently (Portuguese and English), can communicate in basic Spanish and can read and write basic French. I will dedicate 100% of my time during the coaching towards YOU and YOUR IMPROVEMENT. I have a set routine to follow with my students, but I will adapt it to YOUR INDIVIDUAL NEEDS. I will offer lessons to improve in all the basic criteria and many more, such as: advanced lane harassment, late-game rotation and advanced counter-jungling. I can play most, if not all champions, and am willing to recommend champions to you based on YOUR PLAYSTYLE.

Important: I am willing to provide a refund if you are not satisfied with the overall coaching.

What will My Coaching Consist of:

Basic Mechanics
Last Hitting
Harassing your Opponent and Proper Timing to do So
Early game Mana Expenditures (When is it worth?)
Ward Locations
1-on-1 Custom Games (for more Advanced Mechanics and Trial & Error)
Cooldown management
Damage calculations
Jungle/Lane Control
Counter-ganking and route predictability
Early,Mid and Late game rotations
Aggressive and Passive Playstyles
Runes and Masteries based on YOUR Playstyle
Typical team comps and lane match-ups (such as different kinds of bot lanes)
Skype/Raidcall/Ventrilo/Teamspeak for Communication

Advanced Classes:

I am also willing to offer more advanced classes that will specialize in more advanced techniques based on what you request, such as:
Optimizing the Speed of Ward-hopping (Katarina, Lee Sin, Jax, etc)
Quickening Skill Rotation (Ex: Tristana W, DFG, E, R Combo)
Advanced Champion Mechanics (Ex: Thresh Hook/Lantern/Flay combo)

Recorded Classes:
All classes, if requested by the student, will be streamed to a private twitch account, where you will have access to all the past lessons for future referencing.

Prices:
All payments should be made BEFORE the lessons through Paypal. The rates go as following:
Single player: $12/hr
Two Players: $10/hr per player
Three Players: $9/hr per player
Four Players: $8/hr per player
I will give preference to single-player jobs, since I believe that it is better for you to learn with exclusive attention from me than with a group of people.

Quote:
I'm a B1 mid laner, Rakin and I went over some of the finer points of mid laning. He was able to clearly lay out some helpful ways to play my main champions(Zed/Fiddle) vs some natural counters, and showed me some things to keep an eye out for when I tend to be to aggressive. I definitely feel more confident in my abilities and have a lot of new things to practice on.
- Luhbeatzel

Contact Information:
Skype: rafael.knittel (please put you are looking for classes in add description)
IGN: Rakin
Email: rafaelknittel@hotmail.com
Twitch: www.twitch.tv/raxyz

Best of luck in the Fields of Justice, Summoners!

Rakin

5 Days Ago

Added stream link (Public one, not private)

Rakin

5 Days Ago

Bump!

Rakin

5 Days Ago

Bump

Rakin

4 Days Ago

Bump

Rakin

4 Days Ago

Bump