Who is the absolute strongest champion? (Lore wise)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lonjanis

02-04-2013

how is jax not on this list?. He very well could be the ex head summoner of the league

Holydemonhero

02-05-2013

Strongest or most powerfull?

Most powerfull would be Zilean. He could make you grow old within seconds till you wither and die, freeze you in a temporal distortion, and even send himself though time to a state where he has no wounds. Not to mention he know some hextech science while working with the brightest minds in Piltover. His only weakness is "Time Cancer" (don't know the name).

Strongest would be Maokai (I know he isn't on the list), but whenMaokai awoke he killed all 6 champs in the TT match at the same time.... badass

PKDX

02-05-2013

I heard once that Syndra was incredibly powerful, possibly the most , but I don't know if that's true or not.

msigma

02-13-2013

Besides the fact that nasus has no power cap, can he just age everyone to death with his W
with the effects remaining PERMANENTLY?

Ferr3t

02-13-2013

... okay, Jax is literally recognized in lore as being in-universe OP as hell. How is he not on the list.

Argent Heretic

02-24-2013

Its Xerath bar none, he is literally magic making him immortal ,indestructible and has infinite power at his disposal. He was only bound by an army of Shurima mages just after the ascension ritual. These guy were the most powerful order of mages to ever exist. He was the first to perform the ritual and had no knowledge of his current state at the time.Not knowing how to tap into your power leaves you pretty hindered. The ascension ritual itself vaporized most of Shurima turning it into the desert that it is now.He calls all summoners petty and sees all other magic users beneath him.

Zilean has a disease called *Chronodisplaysia* (unsure if that's the correct spelling). I'm pretty sure he cannot control where he goes in time. He is also for the most part insane.

Annie and all the others regardless of the power they have are made of flesh and blood and can be killed or will die of age.Those like fiddlesticks who are basically sentient materials can be destroyed. The only other ones besides Xerath that can not be killed or age are Anivia, Brand and Nocturne they are basically deity's .( I may have missed a few like them not sure.)

Helmight

02-24-2013

I have no idea how Nasus is currently sitting at number one. He's strong and intelligent, yes, but doesn't hold a candle to Xerath. The only reason I feel that Xerath is capable of dying on the Fields of Justice is because of the sarcophagus that binds his form. A fully unleashed Xerath may very well be indestructible. Meanwhile, Nasus and Renekton have both proven themselves to be fully mortal, though they appear to be able to live forever provided they're not killed.

Zilean's spot up there is also undeserved - he's essentially a madman whose mind wanders through time. He may have once been quite formidable, but nowadays he's useless. Even after the chronodisplasia wears off, it's quite possible that he will lose his connection to time magic.

Xcezz

02-27-2013

Sigh, this again.

Jax. Jax is the strongest champion Lore wise (and game wise at that).

You have to realise something... You can be immortal, you can be a God, you can kill people on sight, or 1 shot the world, Jax is UNDEFEATED! You being immortal and stuff won't matter to Jax, he will defeat you!

I don't know if you people actually read Jax's lore or what but he is definatly NOT what he seems. He's not just a "physical fighter", he didn't win all those fights just because he's good at using a "weapon". It's clear he's using some sort of hidden magic or energy or something.

My theory always was that he's a being made of pure energy. Those "eyes" are not "eyes" they are just holes and the light coming out of them is what Jax is composed off all the way. He has no physical form (only champ in the league who can dodge, surprise, surprise), so he cannot be attacked.

The way it looks he's the strongest physical fighter, hence the weapon restrictions, which don't affect him at all. For that to work he would have to be the strongest macial being and the whole weapon is just a trick to stop people asking questions. (If you take a good look as his animation during his 3rd hit on R, he actually hits you with the hilt of his weapon, which creates a rift in the animation). Mix that with the fact that he's pure energy, undefeated, only champ to get restrictions in the league and the champ with the fastest league judgement (took one second), you get an unstoppable winning machine.

People stop right away when they hear the word God, like Kayle. Jax is ABOVE gods. Get that straight, don't apply real life logic here. Even if you're immortal, and you're at full strenght and you fight Jax, Jax will win! It doesn't matter you command armies, or can one shot the planet, Jax will win. For whatever you bring to the table, Jax will win. It's stated in the lore.

PS: I don't think Jax is Ashram, it would be too easy.

Moffabertel

03-08-2013

I will only say one thing:

WELCOME TO THE LEAGUE OF DRAVEN!!!!

'nuff said.

Bluydee

03-08-2013

Nocturne was also said to get stronger after killing someone in his sleep, so by theory his power would be infinite.