Who is the absolute strongest champion? (Lore wise)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Washada

10-27-2012

I'd say Brand... if he could at least destroy Demacia. In the lore, he is supposed to exist to destroy the world so it may reborn, so why is he not all mighty, like Xerath with his full powers?

jplayer11

01-08-2013

love how u disqualified jax for having no magic or he can be countered, u specificaly said this was said by lore and nowhere does it say in the lore cannot use magic or speak of his abilites/counters. in fact the lore explicitely says that jax is in fact the strongest, multiple times at that and that he can use magic or not doesn't matter unless what u meant was who is the most powerfull with magic.

in the end its undebaitable, talk all you want but the lore does in fact confirm that jax is the strongest wether you like it or not.

p.s. i also destroyed many ap carries as jax in real game so when u said all u need to do is cast dark binding well doesn't seem to always work hunh

Reprotted

01-08-2013

Nasus definitely feels strong, but I find Darius' just relentless killing people for Swain to be even more unstoppable. Running forward and killing his leader to lead the charge and win? Then killing every other leader in Swain's way? Sounds pretty epic to me.

SUPERSEYMOUR

01-23-2013

in terms of melee power, its either Jax or Yi. Xerath doesn't want to use his power to fight, but to "gaze into the heart or Runeterra", but i have a feeling he wouldn't hesitate to incinerate anyone who got in his way (assuming he was free of the sarcophagus). What we should do in narrow each type down (melee, magic, etc) and use the strongest of each in the "most powerful champion" argument. or we could just keep rooting for our own favorite champ and not get anywhere

Rykon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-23-2013

Here me out with this choice may not be the most powerful but I believe is up there.

Trundles regeneration powers are like no other that has ever seen, he took on the curse of the entire tribe, allowing his body to be destroyed, rather than dying he is able to not only stay alive but is still able to walk talk and run.
Just think of him without the curse, how strong his regeneration powers would be.

kharma kills

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-02-2013

what about trundle? i mean he carries the plague capable of killing ALL of his tribe.

CrazyRabidDog

02-03-2013

I think everyone is forgetting something here. Soraka. She maybe not be powerful as before she entered the mortal realm but this may give her a wild card effect.
Another possibility is Shen. Nowhere in his lore does it say that he finally, fully harnessed the power in the box. Maybe if he could fully harness the full power of the box he could be the ultimate weapon.

CrazyRabidDog

02-03-2013

Sorry not shen, Zed

Jinemba

02-04-2013

It can't be Jax, in Evelynn's lore it says

"There is little mystery about her to me, she is the ULTIMATE predator." -- Jax

Jax says Evelynn is the ultimate predator, that can be treated as ultimate hunter or killer or things as such.

All the champs are equally strong the fact that they can battle evenly in game is proof that their are some who are said to be ultimate beings of power but it is all in the same playing field when it comes down to it.

If I had to pick though, it'd be Zilean. He is immortal based on lore so nothing in anyone else's lore will kill him and he can control time which makes him like....a god. IF you destroy the universe he can just bring time back to before you destroyed it. Or he can go back to when you were a baby and kill you...

Vongeo

02-04-2013

Does renekton bot know about this thread? Cuz if he does...