Who is the absolute strongest champion? (Lore wise)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Keirndmo

06-21-2012

I believe it may be Gragas because he's infused with nexus magic which from what I've learned is the most powerful magic in Valoran.

PrideHunter Pred

06-21-2012

I would like to invoke into the discussion, i'm not good at it, but ASIDE from everyone else, anyone ever consider Hecarim ??? His lore is pretty scary, aside from the path of magic, his maybe control of a vast army can maybe decimate some city's, just bringing him up for you guys, maybe allied with Yorick, what does this bring up???

Small edit, say that Hecarim and Yorick get together to form a partnership of sorts...the death's that come from Hecarim's warpath serves for Yorick to revive em, and to serve into their unholy crusade, since they are both from the shadow isles, nobody knows what exactly goes on in there, just a thought.

mijjer

06-21-2012

anivia, ya you got other immortals in the fight, other gods even, but anivia's power, and knowledge go far bond any other. because the others: nasus, renecton, morgana, kale ext. have only see our time. anivia has seen the entire existence of everything, destroyed and rebuilt for as long as it has ever bin. basically, she is more then immortal she is ethral, eternal. so not even the demi god champions like nassus can hold a candle to her, let alone the mortals that make up most of the league.

ZongTG

06-21-2012

I would think Jax. Simply because in his Lore, he is said to be unbeatable using a real weapon. Now he may be a shadow of his former glory, but I still think he deserves a place in the list.

BeachamIV

06-22-2012

Jax all the way. I mean come on the changed the rules of the League just because of him and on top of that they said hes too good to even use a weapon.

Seriously...how is he not on the list

BaldyKoala

06-22-2012

lore based jax is the strongest champion

Kaspellaer

06-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeachamIV View Post
Jax all the way. I mean come on the changed the rules of the League just because of him and on top of that they said hes too good to even use a weapon.

Seriously...how is he not on the list
For reasons we spent the last two or so pages arguing.

webbut

06-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaspellaer View Post
... Not... no. That means that Nasus acknowledges that there is evil in Runeterra.

Okay, let me spell it out for you:

Xerath has near infinite power.

Garen is a bloke with a sword.

In order for these two to fight fairly, how on earth does Xerath not have restrictions placed on him.
Xerath No longer has infinite power. He doesn't need a nerf because he got nerfed when he was 1st defeated.

"Finally, he willed forth a burst of magic that shattered his prison, but its core remained, containing Xerath and his power within its broken pieces."

Xerath Fights in the League of Legends in hopes that he can get the chance to absorb a nexus and regain his power. Garen Can beat him because Xerath HAD infinite power

If this is a discussion based on LORE than Jax is the only undefeated champion and he is the only one who as ever had restrictions placed on him.

You're argument is mostly based on this assumption that champs with magic must have some restriction placed on them but I have never read that in the LORE.

get dat birdman

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by webbut View Post
If this is a discussion based on LORE than Jax is the only undefeated champion and he is the only one who as ever had restrictions placed on him.

You're argument is mostly based on this assumption that champs with magic must have some restriction placed on them but I have never read that in the LORE.
Your argument is mostly based on this assumption that Jax still has not been defeated, which we do not know to be true. This discussion based on lore has repeatedly debunked the Jax theory purely on the fact that it's outdated in lieu of new champions being brought into the League. To my knowledge, Jax' lore was not updated after Xerath joined the League, so your suppositions that his lore still holds weight in light of this, is preposterous.

Giraffeonfire

06-23-2012

Fizz is da most absolute stronk. Fizz 2 stronk