As written in Urban Dictionary:
Veigar is not furry.
Creatures of the Void have no explicit hierarchy and are mostly concerned with eating whatever they can get their claws/tentacles on. Hence, they do not intentionally invade Runterra, more like accidentally wandering into it instead.
Rengar is the result of magical fallout from previous Rune Wars.
Swain has never lost a battle and could probably defeat Demacia if it wasn't for the Institute of War.
Wukong has started to overtake Master Yi in Wuju. Master Yi is very proud.
Viktor is not as crazy as he used to be (robots can mature too), but Jayce continues to challenge him because Jayce is a d-bag. A charming d-bag with good intentions, but still a d-bag.
Blitzcrank still hangs out with Viktor when time permits. Cute father/son relationship.
Malzahar is hostile to most, but he treats Kog'maw, Kha'zix, and Cho'gath (and Vel'koz and any other Void champion that ends up on this world) in a loving way.
Shen, Kennen, and Akali work as a Doctors Without Borders sort of group...when their not busy chasing down Zed. In fact, they bring their entire Kinkou clan along (for both situations).
Jax is the product of some dark experiment of former High Councillor Reginald Ashram. This is why Ashram just lets Jax in no questions asked.
Aatrox joined the League for many reasons. He likes fighting. He despises destructive magic and fears the Institute of War will try to take over Valoran like the Magelords before them. And he wants his damn Bloodthirster (the REAL one, locked up somewhere in some vault) back.
By now, Karma has forgiven Riven for her actions. Yi sort of has. Irelia still loathes her. Yasuo wants to kill her for revenge. Varus wants to make her die painfully and slowly...but Varus wants to do this to all Noxians, so that's nothing too special.
Vayne continues to plot against the League, but things are going slowly because Riot is dumb and doesn't want to progress the lore.
Mordekaiser has a secret crush on Sona.
Teemo and Rumble both have a crush on Tristana, but Tristana doesn't give a ****.
Darius and Garen are actually sort of tired of the fighting and bloodshed, but they keep up the facade of strength for the sake of honor.
Swain does hate Prince Jarvan, but it doesn't cloud his judgment during battle. Jarvan, on the other hand, hates Swain with a passion, but he is also learning to control his anger. They often lead their Noxian or Demacian teammates and give orders when fighting on the Field of Justice.
Ashe and Sejuani used to be very close sisters, but then dad and mom died and everything fell apart blah blah blah...
Singed has since helped his mentor Warwick recover from the slow descent into madness. Warwick is now permanently a wolf-thingy, but hey, he's still pretty good at chemistry and magic.
Will continue updating as I think of more.
Some odd bits and bobs of made-up lore my friends and I believe or discuss. We all have a lot of free time so they can get surprisingly detailed, especially the more serious ones.
* Sejuani treats Ashe like a kid sister she doesn't like. She'll take any excuse to beat the **** out of her, steal her toys, and frustrate her, but if it ever comes down to a matter of life and death, Sej will probably stick up for Ashe. Ashe would likely stick up for Sej as well, wanting her as an ally and friend, not a corpse. Lissandra is trying to completely sever this 'bond' so that she can commence with the killing without being ganged up on.
* Leona and Diana used to date before Diana went heretical and Leona became the Chosen of the Sun. They still care for each other personally despite their opposite beliefs and don't really enjoy fighting each other.
* If they ever met, Shyvana, Darius, and Sejuani would become best friends over two hours, several pints of Graggy Ice, and a good barfight, much to the disapproval of almost everyone they know.
* Morgana regularly gets summoned for matches while in the middle of baking, which is why she burns so many of her cookies.
* Syndra's fondness for dark magic, expendable minions, and floating things have led to her having a crush on an oblivious Malzahar. She sometimes steals his voidlings when he's not looking.
* Gragas, despite appearances, is a business genius who has a near-monopoly on alcoholic beverages, making him incredibly wealthy and influential throughout the world.
* Riven isn't really all that repentant for anything she did, or even a nice person, she's just upset and disgusted that Noxus would resort to Zaun 'trickery' to win fights rather than good old Noxian strength of arms. Her angst comes from being unable to stop this from happening.
* Veigar really is a horrible, unrepentant evil monster... by Yordle standards. By human standards he's just a funny Saturday Morning cartoon villain. This difference in cultural standards of evil means he's very confused at why people are laughing at him.
* LeBlanc is actually two people, Emilia LeBlanc and Evaine. LeBlanc has a long history of possessing her 'successors,' but kept Evaine's spirit around (likely in her staff) because she loves her, either as a very good friend or possible romantic interest. This is why she always has her staff with her, and why she dances with it like it were a second person. This is also why the Summoners failed to read her properly in her Judgement; they were looking at Evaine rather than LeBlanc.
* Vayne and Lucian, despite doing more or less the same thing the same way, don't really like each other very much because Vayne has little in the way of social skills.
* Soraka is a shy, reclusive creature who doesn't 'get' mortals at all and doesn't want to be involved in anything if she doesn't have to be, but since getting exposed to the world feels compelled to help right the wrongs mortals inflict on each other. Despite it being the same thing that got her in trouble in the first place, she vents her frustration with mortals in League matches.
* Jayce is a smug, arrogant jerk who is respected, but not liked, by most of Piltover, whereas Viktor is a well-meaning but misguided researcher who is both liked and respected by Zaun. Jayce continues to pick fights with Viktor not because he thinks Viktor is a danger to Piltover but because he's envious of Viktor's scientific success, his cult following, and the affection (such as is possible for Zaun, anyway) of the city he lives in, all things Jayce wants but doesn't have.
* Lux is a broken, empty person whose entire happy cheerful schtick is either her trying way too hard to put up appearances, or a sign she's close to a psychotic episode. Ezreal is the only person she's ever been remotely close to on an emotional level and one of the few things grounding her to reality.
Edit: Some new stuff.
* Kayle would be considered the hottest female champion in the League if anybody knew what she looked like under her armor and robes, but nobody has ever seen her even partially uncovered. The topic of what Kayle actually looks like has become such a source of debate among male champions that her room is among the most heavily warded places in the Institute to stop people from stealthing or teleporting in, not to mention blocking unauthorized uses of Clairvoyance. Morgana encourages these attempts anyway just to piss Kayle off.
* Shyvana's armor originally covered most of her body, but only the metal parts have stood up to repeated uses of Burnout. Burnt shreds and strips of the leather that used to cover her torso and legs can still be seen.
* Despite skins not normally being canon lore, Jarvan IV's Dragonslayer armor really does exist. It's made out of the dragon that killed Shyvana's father, who was in turn killed by Jarvan and Shyvana. He doesn't wear it normally because he knows it brings back bad memories for Shyv.
* The real Baron Nashor is an ancient Void monster that got stranded on Runeterra thousands of years ago and had adapted to life there. When Summoner's Rift was constructed, the energies of the two Nexus crystals placed there allowed him to open a portal back to the Void so he could return home.
The Father of Chaos
© 2013 Riot Games, Inc. All rights reserved. Riot Games, League of Legends and PvP.net are trademarks, services marks, or registered trademarks of Riot Games, Inc.