Am I playing nidalee correctly?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

88CamIsaFish88

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-04-2012

Here is a video of me playing nidalee
tell me what you think
and comment below what build is best for her (opinion based)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vQSTB86Tnho

Lady Synvall

06-04-2012

I play nidalee a lot, but honestly I can't tell you just by a couple of clips although they were good shots. nidalee should be played as cleanup in a team fight or atleast thats how i play her. Other opinions may vary, but good job.

no5peakenglish

06-04-2012

this is the 3rd different thread ive seen you post this video...are you just promoting it or are you actually looking for advice?

88CamIsaFish88

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by no5peakenglish View Post
this is the 3rd different thread ive seen you post this video...are you just promoting it or are you actually looking for advice?
im looking for advice but no one is giving any decent advice...

TeknoWizard

06-04-2012

Alright, here's actual advice.

AP Nid: Tough, but fun. Spears can literally 1 shot, if you're fed enough. Pounce then Swipe can clear waves instantly. Heal is really effective. You gotta be able to stay back and poke effectively, or you're wasting your time. Start with boots, then go RoA into Deathcap. Then build whatever you need at the time.

AD Nid: Easier, but a bit more boring in my opinion. Try to be a cat during fights, and pounce in their carry. Turn back into human to heal or mop up. Abuse your passive early. Run up through a bush, throw an auto attack, then back out super quick. Start boots, go either Phage, Wriggle's, or Hexdrinker depending on the enemy team. From there, build a normal tanky DPS build. A sheen helps a lot too.

Notably, everything I said came from here, which is probably the best Nidalee guide out there: http://solomid.net/guides.php?g=13827

no5peakenglish

06-04-2012

where do you lane? do you play solotop nid? is that ad/tanky? do you play ap nid? do you play support nid?

Zonkoo

06-04-2012

The range damage of your spear is calculated from when the spear hits the target, not when it is thrown. so you can throw it and run back for max dmg

88CamIsaFish88

06-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeknoWizard View Post
Alright, here's actual advice.

AP Nid: Tough, but fun. Spears can literally 1 shot, if you're fed enough. Pounce then Swipe can clear waves instantly. Heal is really effective. You gotta be able to stay back and poke effectively, or you're wasting your time. Start with boots, then go RoA into Deathcap. Then build whatever you need at the time.

AD Nid: Easier, but a bit more boring in my opinion. Try to be a cat during fights, and pounce in their carry. Turn back into human to heal or mop up. Abuse your passive early. Run up through a bush, throw an auto attack, then back out super quick. Start boots, go either Phage, Wriggle's, or Hexdrinker depending on the enemy team. From there, build a normal tanky DPS build. A sheen helps a lot too.

Notably, everything I said came from here, which is probably the best Nidalee guide out there: http://solomid.net/guides.php?g=13827
okay thank you so much

88CamIsaFish88

06-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by no5peakenglish View Post
where do you lane? do you play solotop nid? is that ad/tanky? do you play ap nid? do you play support nid?
i play ap nid, usually solo mid

TeknoWizard

06-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by 88CamIsaFish88 View Post
i play ap nid, usually solo mid
Midalee is certainly viable, but I suggest going top. With a passive as good as her's, you really want to be abusing it as much as possible. And since you're in mid, you don't get that option.