Retired 3v3 Players Giving Tips

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jryiah

01-03-2013

How do I make my 8==D grow?

ChampStat

01-03-2013

Any recommendations for a Renekton build? Most of the guides(aimed for 5s, of course) support getting Phage and Brutalizer first; however I know that starting Cloth Armor + Longsword into a quick Grez's Lantern is strong for AD champions. Is it worth the buy for Renekton?

Eryn

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-26-2013

bumping to give a shout out to my buddy Yetti.

If you have 3v3 questions, definitely check out his thread: http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=3045452

2Dha The Buddhah

04-28-2013

Are you still giving advice? My team just got stomped in placement matches into silver 4 by a Singed. His allies were negative by more than a little. I don't mind losing to a better player but Singed is just so cheap and it frustrates me to lose the game despite winning him in lane.

Eryn

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-29-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2Dha The Buddhah View Post
Are you still giving advice? My team just got stomped in placement matches into silver 4 by a Singed. His allies were negative by more than a little. I don't mind losing to a better player but Singed is just so cheap and it frustrates me to lose the game despite winning him in lane.
I can answer questions to the best of my ability. Although until I get a 3v3 team to diamond on the new map, I can't guarantee my point of view is as good as others.

Thairone

08-29-2013

Hey there, Me and my team are trying to reach gold.

Our current setup is this

Top: Singed/Jarvan - Me

Jungle: Tryndamere/ Lee sin

Bot: Olaf / ?
----------------------

We are still in our placement matches but we have won 2/2 already.

Could you perhaps give us some general advice for the counterpicks / game strategy.

Team name : SUPER SILLY ANIMALS (lol)

Much appreciated.

Cheers ;p - Thairone

Pannucci

08-29-2013

necro much?

Suddenly I Feel

03-07-2014

can u give me tips