Retired 3v3 Players Giving Tips

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ddudeace

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-22-2012

Hey, my friends and I made it up through the levels playing on twisted treeline and I treasure it as an amazing and fun map to play. Recently we've been trying to really get into ranked TT but we keep on getting shut down. Reading your posts has helped a lot, and I was wondering if you had any thoughts on jax as a jungler?

Chaos Rick

10-23-2012

Hey, I first wanna say that this is an amazing forum!! rly appreciate your time an effort!!
since im a 3v3 noobie, I wanna ask you if having 2 bot and 1 top is viable, because everyone i play against has that team combination, and people just occasionally run off to the jungle for a little bonus gold, not depending on it.
which is better, and how is 1 top 1 bot 1 jungle beneficial? is it worth having a 2v1 bot lane if they dont have a jungle?

She

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-23-2012

all depends on your playstyle... but personally duo lane > jungle

ozumaki naruto

10-23-2012

hola quisiera hacer una pregunta a la persona o al dueño tridamere que por que no hacen mini torneo semana de rp o de mejora de ip o de aspecto por que hay mucha persona que le encataria estar en un torneo de ustdes ya que detraciadamente yo no puedo por que vivo en rep.dom asi la persona de juego por gusto su buen juego puedan serti que estan en un torneo pero en su casa semana y tambien si pueden poner una opcion para uno subir su campeon para ver si lo poner en su gran juego si le gusta lo ponen tengo mucho campeon echo peor de hace mucho estoy loco de hablar con sus encargado de este juego para ver si me dan la oportunidad de subir uno gracias por leer este comentario bay

Foizle

10-23-2012

Is having a jungler the best idea? 2 games I've played the other team did not have a jungler and it was easy to shut me out. Tips for how to jungle against no jungler?

InEdibleCake

10-23-2012

I was once a single game away from Gold, but then we lost several games due to us being wrecked by their jungler. So I've started looking for more team comps to try to fit the double top solo bot or jungle strategy. What kind of good team comps can you pick out from the champions I'm about to list?

Player 1:
Best at playing: Wukong, Morgana, Singed, Malphite, Nunu.

Player 2:
Best at playing: Lee Sin, Ezreal, Vayne, Graves.

Player 3: (Most Versatile)
Best at playing: Annie, Brand, Darius, Ezreal, Fizz, Gangplank, Gragas, Jarvan, Jax, Jayce, Kennen, Huekaiser, Morgana, Rengar, Riven, Rumble, Ryze, Shen, Sion, Talon, Trundle, Tryhardamir, Yorick, Ziggs.

I've been thinking about Lee Sin Jungle, Jayce Top, Morgana Bot, for a jungle strategy but I can't really think of any other team comp ideas except for "Wing it and try to counter them in selection."

Any ideas?

P.S. This thread is the godsend of Twisted Treeline tips, don't stop!

Eryn

10-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Briefcase Bunny View Post
Hey, I have a question about team comp,

My team, about 1300 ELO has been using the team comp of a lockdown and then one person killing. Such as Teemo, Amumu, Malphite.
Amumu and Malphite would lock them up completely.
Teemo would clean up and they would have no chance.
The last few times we tried it though, our team would get demolished.
Do you have any other suggestions?
Personally I don't think Teemo is the best 'cleanup' champion.

I think Ezreal, Vayne, or Corki would do a better job of it.

Other than that it's all about coordination and teamwork, not sure what I could suggest.

Maybe have either Malphite or Amumu stack AP, that way they aren't both just tanks and you will be able to put out much more burst damage while the enemy team is CCd?

Resolute Riven

10-24-2012

Hey what do you think about the new TT?
Kind of makes me sad that after reading all of your advice theyre changing it completely :P

DoRkZiLLaa

10-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by NE0BLAST View Post
I imagine the only viable AD carries on TT would be vayne or varus.

Would it ever be good to have an AD carry?
Wrong wrong wrong. Basically, every ADC except for Sivir, Ashe and Kogmaw are at least semi-viable. You really need to run big team disruption for an ADC pick to work though- both to protect them while your ADC farms and in teamfights. The reason i singled out Sivir/Ashe is that they both have a tragic case of "Idieinstantlyifyougetinmeleerange-itis". Kog can snowball pretty hard, but not without good, tanky teammates.

Zerovox

10-25-2012

I generally play jungle on tt, i use shaco, nocturne, talon.
- are these going to get me into good elo
- I start : cloth, 5x pot, razor, mobility (shaco) zerks (others), wriggles, bt, lw, randuins or mallet last is situational?
is that an ok build it works effectively but idk if it will hold up