Retired 3v3 Players Giving Tips

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Eryn

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by A shadowy figure View Post
Got stomped real hard by you today
GG
Yea it was a good game. I think the problems you guys ran into that game were:

Lack of mixed damage. (Your team comp was Nunu, Jayce, and Ezreal). Yes all of them do decent magic damage, but apart from Ezreal's ultimate, all of the magic damage has to be dealt up close and personal. And against Rumble, Jarvan, and Renekton, it was really easy to punish you for coming in to close to deal your magic damage (Jayce's thundering blow, Ezreal's essence flux).

As such you guys rarely came in very close to us and generally attempted to poke us down before a fight broke out. The only problem with this was that we stacked armor, as your long range abilities were almost entirely physical damage. Not only that, but as soon as one of our Warden's mails procked on Ezreal, it was incredibly easy to close in on him with Jarvan and Renekton dashing / ulting. That combined with Rumble's insanely long range ultimate and his move speed made it really hard for you guys to team fight against us.

Also we had smite, which made securing dragon's fairly easy, although your Ezreal was pretty close to stealing a couple times

Hopefully that helped, and it was a really good game ^.^

Briefcase Bunny

10-21-2012

Hey, I have a question about team comp,

My team, about 1300 ELO has been using the team comp of a lockdown and then one person killing. Such as Teemo, Amumu, Malphite.
Amumu and Malphite would lock them up completely.
Teemo would clean up and they would have no chance.
The last few times we tried it though, our team would get demolished.
Do you have any other suggestions?

Lumek

10-21-2012

Would you say that Cho'Gath is a good pick on TT? I played a ranked game with him and did pretty well, but considering I was against a Fiora top, that was pretty much a given. My build was Tabi (Nunu Fiora Yorick, I needed no Tenacity) FH Abyssal Wits, and then I was going to build Zhonyas and Deathcap, but it didn't matter since we were dominating Teamfights too hard so they surrendered.

If not Cho, then who would be a good champ to look into? Especially since I'm trying to reach gold with some friends before season ends and my only physical bruiser (if you could call him that) is Jax.

She

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-21-2012

cho is broken in 3s, he is picked or banned in high elo

Apple

10-21-2012

lol.

Cynicle

10-22-2012

Does the team comp of Jax, Nunu and Yorick work?
Could you suggest some other strong comps?

Flower Shield

10-22-2012

How would Lux and two bruisers pan out?

AquaDragon42

10-22-2012

what are your thoughts about Hecarim on TT?

Masterx02468

10-22-2012

wow im learning a ton

ChampStat

10-22-2012

Hey E1C, been trying out the new champions you recommended I get, and I was wondering something about team composition. It seems to me that in nearly every game I join, my teammates make their choices and we need a tanky initiator. So I pick Malphite. Almost every single game. Under what circumstances would Morgana be a better choice than Malphite? The only time I see that happening is when my teammates choose really tanky AD like Darius/Mundo.