Retired 3v3 Players Giving Tips

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

M0rias

09-27-2012

Hey E1C,

How do you come back from being behind in TT? I am not sure what to do when we lose a tower or find ourselves down a couple of kills or a dragon early besides having a team that drastically outscales the other team.

Bob Xplosion

09-27-2012

Hello E1C

I just became lvl 30 from playing TT only and my champs are Morgana, Kennen and Gragas, however I have some issues with their builds. I feel like Im not building my champs correctly. With gragas and morgana I go:

-boots
-3x health pots
-2x Doran rings
-Sorcerer shoes
-Rabadons Deathcap
-err... i just improvise at this moment

Ive heard ppl say i should get zhonyas but, for some reason i dont find it very good, maybe im not using the zhonyas ability correctly or something. ALSO heard I should buy first Rod of Ages. But I feel a lack of damage when I build to ROA.

Also, how can I avoid gragas from ooming? when i play gragas, I choose Clarity, if not, then i have trouble farming, harrassing, escaping killing etc. My guess is that im not building gragas correctly. So help plz.

1 more thing.

Kennen's Build
I feel kennen has a decent early game, good midgame, and HORRIBLE HORRIBLE late game.Is this just me? How should i build kennen?

Look E1C, Ive read TONS of guides for 5v5 builds, specially in mobafire, Ive also read all the 70 pages of this thread and other treads. but i cant find ANYTHING for 3v3 other than different opinions. Please help me I just became lvl 30 but I'm pretty confused about builds and I'm sure this is a big issue if I wanna go ranked. I'll be very happy if you could detail me everything about the items of builds and explanations. TYVM E1C,

TLDR: Im looking for building items order for gragas morgana and kennen for TT

Eryn

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by M0rias View Post
Hey E1C,

How do you come back from being behind in TT? I am not sure what to do when we lose a tower or find ourselves down a couple of kills or a dragon early besides having a team that drastically outscales the other team.
TT is often hard to come back from being behind, but normally farming heavily and or grouping with your team are viable strategies.

Eryn

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob Xplosion View Post
Hello E1C

I just became lvl 30 from playing TT only and my champs are Morgana, Kennen and Gragas, however I have some issues with their builds. I feel like Im not building my champs correctly. With gragas and morgana I go:

-boots
-3x health pots
-2x Doran rings
-Sorcerer shoes
-Rabadons Deathcap
-err... i just improvise at this moment

Ive heard ppl say i should get zhonyas but, for some reason i dont find it very good, maybe im not using the zhonyas ability correctly or something. ALSO heard I should buy first Rod of Ages. But I feel a lack of damage when I build to ROA.

Also, how can I avoid gragas from ooming? when i play gragas, I choose Clarity, if not, then i have trouble farming, harrassing, escaping killing etc. My guess is that im not building gragas correctly. So help plz.

1 more thing.

Kennen's Build
I feel kennen has a decent early game, good midgame, and HORRIBLE HORRIBLE late game.Is this just me? How should i build kennen?

Look E1C, Ive read TONS of guides for 5v5 builds, specially in mobafire, Ive also read all the 70 pages of this thread and other treads. but i cant find ANYTHING for 3v3 other than different opinions. Please help me I just became lvl 30 but I'm pretty confused about builds and I'm sure this is a big issue if I wanna go ranked. I'll be very happy if you could detail me everything about the items of builds and explanations. TYVM E1C,

TLDR: Im looking for building items order for gragas morgana and kennen for TT
Gragas:
boots + 3
Kage's Lucky Pick / Doran's x 2
Doran's x2 / Kage's Lucky Pick
Sorc Shoes
Rabadon's Deathcap
DFG
Guardian Angel
Zhonya's Hourglass

Morgana:
boots + 3
Kage's Lucky Pick / Doran's x 2
Doran's x 2 / Kage's Lucky Pick
Sorc Shoes
Zhonya's Hourglass
Abyssal Scepter / Rabadon's Deathcap (Rab's if they don't have much magic damage)
DFG

Kennen:
boot's + 3
Kage's Lucky Pick
Hextech Revolver
Sorc Shoes
Zhonya's Hourglass
WoTA
Rabadon's Deathcap
Rylai's / Void Staff / Abyssal Scepter (whichever you see fit)

Zhonya's is incredibly strong on these characters, as they are generally very squishy, and in Morgana and Kennen's case, they can ultimate, and then use their Zhonya's Hourglass while the ult is ongoing.

PanicAtYourDisco

09-28-2012

Why did u skip me? (

Eryn

09-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by PanicAtYourDisco View Post
Why did u skip me? (
Your question was very long and confusing :/

WakeskaterX

09-29-2012

Yo, I apologize if this has been asked already, I read through 10 pages or so before skipping to page 70 haha

I've been having great success as support/jungle alistar building TForce for bruiser ali with an ad bruiser top and a rumble bot. I usually start out top and jungle and roam as necessary.

But I would like to transition into a pure jungle. How good would Nunu be as a jungler in TT? I'm thinking nunu for slows+blood boil on trynda/our ad bruiser for max damage and getting them fed. Does he have a strong enough jungle to be viable because I have noticed how hard the jungle is .

What runes/build do you recommend if he is viable enough?

FearAzrael

09-29-2012

How should I build Cho?

FearAzrael

09-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by E1C View Post
Your question was very long and confusing :/
He was asking:

1. What you think about Ezreal in general
2. His team is Ezrael, Irelia/Jax and annie. What team comp counters them and do you have any tips in general?

Eryn

09-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by WakeskaterX View Post
Yo, I apologize if this has been asked already, I read through 10 pages or so before skipping to page 70 haha

I've been having great success as support/jungle alistar building TForce for bruiser ali with an ad bruiser top and a rumble bot. I usually start out top and jungle and roam as necessary.

But I would like to transition into a pure jungle. How good would Nunu be as a jungler in TT? I'm thinking nunu for slows+blood boil on trynda/our ad bruiser for max damage and getting them fed. Does he have a strong enough jungle to be viable because I have noticed how hard the jungle is .

What runes/build do you recommend if he is viable enough?
Nunu is probably the best jungle in Twisted Treeline imo.

Reasoning: Nunu is incredibly quick, has an amazing amount of CC that is generally perfect for TT Bruisers (Attack speed slows and movement speed slows). Not only that, but he gives a whopping steroid to his teammates.

Not only that, but he can 100% - 0% Gray Buff at level two with his smite and consume.

The rune page I use for NuNu is 'Tank / Speed' and the mastery page is called 'Nunu Jungle' I also get smite and exhaust.

Just remember as nunu, you don't really need items. Just get HoG and Philo stone and then try and give the jungle to your teammates. You can often go into lane, push the lane really hard, and then double jungle and feed your bruiser.