Retired 3v3 Players Giving Tips

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FearAzrael

09-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by fLaTheAd13 View Post
who are the top 10 3's chars?
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=1568877

E1C, how much farming is too much? I often have 1st or 2nd highest farm at the end of the game but sometimes I am finding myself farming when my teammates are trying to fight. Am I in the wrong by over farming or are my teammates in the wrong by trying to initiate without me?

A typical instance of this would be when we have both towers down. My first instinct is to snowball the game by getting all the camps/minions/dragon/red and pushing right after I buy a big item/kill dragon.

Eryn

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by fLaTheAd13 View Post
who are the top 10 3's chars?
I would say:

Jax
Darius
Cho'Gath
Nunu
Lee Sin
Singed
Rengar
Jayce
Gragas
Shyvana

Eryn

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by FearAzrael View Post
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=1568877

E1C, how much farming is too much? I often have 1st or 2nd highest farm at the end of the game but sometimes I am finding myself farming when my teammates are trying to fight. Am I in the wrong by over farming or are my teammates in the wrong by trying to initiate without me?

A typical instance of this would be when we have both towers down. My first instinct is to snowball the game by getting all the camps/minions/dragon/red and pushing right after I buy a big item/kill dragon.
Generally once you have a lead grouping up and forcing team fights is the thing to do. If you don't have a lead get one by taking the jungle and out-farming the other team. If you're behind you shouldn't be in their side of the jungle anyhow.

So in your scenario, I would group as three and take the jungle as three, then push a lane.

yec

09-25-2012

Got another question, do you prefer Nunu as a jungle or solo lane ap carry?

Eryn

09-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by POPCONCHICKEN View Post
Got another question, do you prefer Nunu as a jungle or solo lane ap carry?
Jungle / Support / Harasser

PanicAtYourDisco

09-27-2012

What do you think about Ezreal?
Recently i started playing TT with my friends,and we are trying to reach 1400's,on brazilian server.
Our main goal is the dragon control,and keep Ezreal safe. Usually i end up 2 or 3 levels above anyone in the enemy team.

Notes:
1)We play 1 top 2 bot,we rarely see a jungler.
2)I usually get a kill,almost every game there is a early fight. But when i dont i can still solo dragon before 8's.
3)Our team comp is Top Ezreal, and jax(or irelia)+annie at bot. This way they can keep me even more safe with aoe stuns. OP.

I played 9 games as top lane Ezreal:
- Won 8
- Lost 1
- Carried 7
- Was carried 1
Ezreal's kit is perfect for TT,in my opinion.
At level 6 i can solo dragon with only Doran's Sword + Wriggles lantern.
Dragon's slow doesnt affect me so hard,since i get extra attack speed from Ezreal's passive.
I can keep control of dragon the whole game,i can take him from lane,just need to push it. When i do it,the enemy cant see whats going on,they just notice when dragon's icon is not on the minimap anymore,even if they have a ward at dragon.
With E+Flash i can always stay safe from ganks,or use it to gank.
And i have lantern,it gives me a nice sustain,and i can clear jungle fast.

When it comes to team fights,i can help from wherever i am by ulting,and i can easily get to anywhere by jumping through the walls,etc. And in the fights,i have so much range that i can stay safe most of the times.
I build:
Doran's Sword
Boots
Rush lantern (usually i get it around 6 mins)
Finish boots
Situational Oracle's
Phage -> Sheen -> Zeal -> Trinity
Black Cleaver/I.E
Situational stuff

Anyway,Ezreal is not just good,he is really fun to play,is dynamic,and can make some awesome plays.

Do you have any tips,counters to our teamcomp/play style,adices or anything ?
We want to keep improving,and get some new strategies.
Thanks for your reading,and im sorry if i made too much mistakes. But i hope you can understand.

BlownOffMyRocker

09-27-2012

I think Lux is better than Ezreal in T.T.

Eryn

09-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by IPlayWithGays View Post
I think Lux is better than Ezreal in T.T.
I think that's incorrect.

stanistheman

09-27-2012

hey man, i was wondering if you could give me your thoughts on xin zhao overall on 3v3 and 5v5 do you think hes viable? and whats a good build for him tanky? dps? mix?, also its awesome that your helping people much respect to you.

Eryn

09-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by stanistheman View Post
hey man, i was wondering if you could give me your thoughts on xin zhao overall on 3v3 and 5v5 do you think hes viable? and whats a good build for him tanky? dps? mix?, also its awesome that your helping people much respect to you.
Xin Zhao is pretty powerful in 3v3, his early game is insanely strong.

I would build him:

boots + 3
dorans x 2
Phage
boots 2
(Possibly Brutalizer)
Hexdrinker
Frozen Mallet
Maw
GA