Retired 3v3 Players Giving Tips

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Eryn

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Young Wolf View Post
Ok I've read through the first 30 pages of this, and I love it! But I haven't seen Irelia come up so far, and I gotta ask why she's not more common in TT. She has the CC, survivability and burst characteristic of all the other viable TT champs but she's pretty much unheard of in TT. What gives?

Thanks man, I really appreciate what you're doing.
She is incredibly strong. Even OP in my opinion. Abuse her while people still don't understand her brokenness :P

Eryn

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by HonomonMan View Post
do you ban teemo?
Teemo is actually really strong, and probably the best turtler in the game.

However, I find him easily focus-able early to mid game, and it usually gives our team a large enough advantage to handle him easily late game.

So I don't ban him.

Eryn

08-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Figamo View Post
I've been playing casual 3v3 in TT with 2 of my friends. Most of the time we play as Warwick solo top, tanky malph bot and me as AP Lux. We haven't lost many games but end up having trouble when the other team picks riven, volibear or mundo.

Any suggestions? whenever we get 1 or 2 kills we try to get dragon and must of the jungle while 1 of us keeps pushing.
It seems like your team is lacking sustained damage.

However, you have incredible CC and survivability, I'm not sure why you'd have trouble with Riven.

Mundo and Volibear may out tank your short lived burst though.

I'd suggest putting Warwick in the jungle, and having Malphite lane vs. Riven.

Eryn

08-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Triton95 View Post
I have been playing 3v3's casually because its the summer and my friends and I are all over the place so we can rarely get on at the same time.

I have found that I really enjoy top lane, and that my main champs include Olaf, Lee Sin, Darius, GP, Jax and Jayce. What do you think of these guys. I've found that 9 out of 10 times I will carry my team as anyone of these champs. And so long as my bot lane calls mias and doesn't feed I roll through games.

Also what are a few AP champs for this map. I bought Rumble a bit ago and have wondered where he should go? Also is Ryze a viable pick for this map, or is that SR logic trying to kill my treeline chances?
Those are great champs for soloing top lane.

Rumble is best against a bruiser, not so great against a ranged caster.

Ryze is a great solo bot champion, he is inherently tanky while also dishing out damage.

Some of my favorite AP champs are Gragas, Morgana, Kennen, Cassiopia, and Anivia.

The Young Wolf

08-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by E1C View Post
She is incredibly strong. Even OP in my opinion. Abuse her while people still don't understand her brokenness :P
Thanks. That's the answer I wanted to hear!

tazzxx

08-06-2012

Hello, looking into some tier lists for 3v3 i decided to buy riven and jungle with her. So im looking for your opinion on jungling riven and tips for her, like what items should i build, skills to level up and some team compositions with riven jungling for ranked games. Thanks! :>

3Courage3

08-06-2012

God. Sure wish I found this thread sooner.So here we go. I question the viability of Poppy,Jayce, Trundle and Lux on TT. Also, if you somehow the mystical forces of the Universe forced you into playing Trundle/Lux, how would you most likely build them? Much thanks in advance.

Triton95

08-08-2012

What do you think of Diana I think she could be a really strong jungle with insane ganks when she hits lvl 6. If she gets hextech she can sustain for ever because of her passive or so I've found. Just wondering what you think her potential is?

In PBE I play against a darius in a 2v2 TT and i won our solo bot hit him with my q and he has to stay away, until you can jump him for First Blood. I don't know but she seems to fit in TT pretty well. And her kit is really well balanced. What do you think about her overall and where she would fit in on this map.

I hope she isn't broken on SR so that she won't be nerfed too hard.

Vexinity

08-08-2012

Who would be some good solo bots on 3v3 if you had a jungler?

ManicMaestro

08-08-2012

Hi there,

Thanks for posting this thread and making it something that is really useful for TT players.

My question is what runes you would typically run on an AP caster? Is it better to run Armor/health yellows and MR blues or can you get away with running AP blues? Futhermore can you get away with 21/0/9 masteries or do you really have to sink those points into defense?

Thanks in advance!