Retired 3v3 Players Giving Tips

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

JH 360

08-02-2012

Hey I've been playing jax a lot on TT with my friends and he seems to just rape in 3v3. What items do you suggest building in 3v3 on jax?. Also is he commonly banned because I average about 12 kills and 2 deaths, its just so easy to shut down your lane opponent with him

Axil

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-02-2012

Trinity force win game
Also karma is good on 3s :3

Federico271

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-02-2012

Is horsey viable our is he to weak?

Eryn

08-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by JH 360 View Post
Hey I've been playing jax a lot on TT with my friends and he seems to just rape in 3v3. What items do you suggest building in 3v3 on jax?. Also is he commonly banned because I average about 12 kills and 2 deaths, its just so easy to shut down your lane opponent with him
Wriggle's Latern
Tri-Force
Hextech Gunblade
Guardian Angel
GG

Eryn

08-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Federico271 View Post
Is horsey viable our is he to weak?
Hecarim pretty strong. Goes through walls has good mobility.

Eryn

08-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garroth View Post
Thanks E1C for the thread. I have been following it and you have some really good info. My team which consists of my bro and a friend. We are just starting to try to jungle and it has helped alot as you mention. Went 6/1 last night nad currentyl at 1275 Elo which I think is our best yet. We have basically two different startagies when we are at character select.

I pick last typically and our first pick always goes for Lee Sin Jungle. If he can get him and it looks safe i.e. theres no jax/panth/xin team I choose Nasus top and with Lee Jungling he can typically give me an edge in lane early and then they can never catch up which makes stopping Nasus Farm pretty rough. The other is if it looks too sketchy to play Nasus I go bot with Zyra and send are other guy top. What do you think about Nasus in 3's when used this way?
A fed Nasus is pretty unkillable. He's a really strong champion. Generally I think other bruisers beat him in lane, but Lee Sin ganks are OP.

The Young Wolf

08-05-2012

Ok I've read through the first 30 pages of this, and I love it! But I haven't seen Irelia come up so far, and I gotta ask why she's not more common in TT. She has the CC, survivability and burst characteristic of all the other viable TT champs but she's pretty much unheard of in TT. What gives?

Thanks man, I really appreciate what you're doing.

HonomonMan

08-05-2012

do you ban teemo?

Figamo

08-05-2012

I've been playing casual 3v3 in TT with 2 of my friends. Most of the time we play as Warwick solo top, tanky malph bot and me as AP Lux. We haven't lost many games but end up having trouble when the other team picks riven, volibear or mundo.

Any suggestions? whenever we get 1 or 2 kills we try to get dragon and must of the jungle while 1 of us keeps pushing.

Triton95

08-05-2012

I have been playing 3v3's casually because its the summer and my friends and I are all over the place so we can rarely get on at the same time.

I have found that I really enjoy top lane, and that my main champs include Olaf, Lee Sin, Darius, GP, Jax and Jayce. What do you think of these guys. I've found that 9 out of 10 times I will carry my team as anyone of these champs. And so long as my bot lane calls mias and doesn't feed I roll through games.

Also what are a few AP champs for this map. I bought Rumble a bit ago and have wondered where he should go? Also is Ryze a viable pick for this map, or is that SR logic trying to kill my treeline chances?