Retired 3v3 Players Giving Tips

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MrKaulitz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-23-2012

Is AP Evelynn any viable on TT?
Her ultimate scales off of maximum hp from enemies, and having a Deathfire's Grasp is also usefull to use before ultimate. Her squishiness should be managed with her ult, giving her a shield for some survivability.
She has great burst capacities, but I'm not sure if you can jungle as an AP Evelynn without tweaking the core build, though.

Eryn

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrKaulitz View Post
Is AP Evelynn any viable on TT?
Her ultimate scales off of maximum hp from enemies, and having a Deathfire's Grasp is also usefull to use before ultimate. Her squishiness should be managed with her ult, giving her a shield for some survivability.
She has great burst capacities, but I'm not sure if you can jungle as an AP Evelynn without tweaking the core build, though.
I'd say she's going to have big problems farming bot lane. I think the only way to play her semi-viably is either top bruiser or jungle.

I'm sure with a full build, AP Eve is nothing to scoff at, but I doubt she'd get half a build without any ranged way to farm,

Jake Juke

07-23-2012

I finally read through the entire forum... lol. Thanks for all of the tips.
I've come up with this team comp and was wondering if you think it would be good to get us up to 1600elo.
Jungler- Jax, leesin, udyr
Bot- Ryze, Morgana
Top- wukong,riven

Also, i know how to build leesin in 5v5 but would his build change in 3v3, would would lee's core items be on TT

OnlyBotLane

07-23-2012

Are there any replays you could share that are a good representation of high Elo on TT? Particularly ones that also are a good representation of jungling on the map? Seems like lots of people don't really know what to do just because they have never seen it.

Eryn

07-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by jake10redsox View Post
I finally read through the entire forum... lol. Thanks for all of the tips.
I've come up with this team comp and was wondering if you think it would be good to get us up to 1600elo.
Jungler- Jax, leesin, udyr
Bot- Ryze, Morgana
Top- wukong,riven

Also, i know how to build leesin in 5v5 but would his build change in 3v3, would would lee's core items be on TT
On TT, Lee Sin's core items are:
Wriggle's
Boots 2
Phage / Frozen Mallet

And those team comps are great

Eryn

07-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnlyBotLane View Post
Are there any replays you could share that are a good representation of high Elo on TT? Particularly ones that also are a good representation of jungling on the map? Seems like lots of people don't really know what to do just because they have never seen it.
Team: 408 - ponichan - t3azer vs. E1C - Goggris - Blue Lambency
http://www.leaguereplays.com/replays/match/636416/

Team: HaoZ - Sarrano - EvilLust vs. E1C - Morojax - Zacynthos
http://www.leaguereplays.com/replays/match/202229/

Team: AoT Tapout - Murdering - Tiberius Steele vs. E1C - R SoLiS - Kurindrise
http://www.leaguereplays.com/replays/match/238263/

There is a lot of early ganks / jungle ganks in these games

OnlyBotLane

07-24-2012

Tyvm

Eryn

07-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnlyBotLane View Post
Tyvm
No problem

KAGedSin

07-24-2012

Ok, I don't really understand how to jungle Mundo. What are the runes used and the build order after the cloth and 5? And Masteries.

Jurkole

07-24-2012

Hey just a quick question, I have been reading through this thread and was wondering if skarner is a viable top or jungle pick?