Retired 3v3 Players Giving Tips

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Eryn

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AvailZ View Post
teehee
They added me to help teach them some basic 3v3 stuff. Not my fault they kept getting caught and I had to taunt your entire team off them to save them >.>

Good game ^.^

Eryn

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grayjaw View Post
What is the ban and pick order, 1-2-2-1, with the 1st ban getting 1st pick?
Could you name some strong 1st picks and counter picks.
The team with first ban get's first pick. Banning goes back and forth one champion at a time.
The team with second ban gets the next two picks (picks two and three).
The team with first ban gets pick four and five.
The team with second ban gets pick six.

Some great first picks (and great bans if you are second pick) are Jax, Singed, Kennen, Mundo, or Lee Sin (once he is un-bugged).

Misno

06-28-2012

Hey man, thanks for answering this questions, I have a few ones.
What's your opinion on Pantheon? He has a very good lane harass, good CC, if built right good damage, and a very good ganking potential with his ult.

Should junglers use smite or not?

What other champions are good in TT?

Also, general tips?

Thanks man for this info.

Eryn

06-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Misno View Post
Hey man, thanks for answering this questions, I have a few ones.
What's your opinion on Pantheon? He has a very good lane harass, good CC, if built right good damage, and a very good ganking potential with his ult.

Should junglers use smite or not?

What other champions are good in TT?

Also, general tips?

Thanks man for this info.
Pantheon is a very good pick, especially because of his ability to perform great ganks, his great cc, and his damage.

Jungle should always use smite. Helps steal / do dragon and it is incredibly hard to survive the 3s jungle without it early on.

Sam has a tier list you can look at which pretty accurately places LoL champions into tiers.

To be honest, for general tips I'd say just read some of my answers to questions in this thread. The simplest general tip I can give you though is to farm, farm, and farm some more.

Swaggermane

06-29-2012

How do you think picks are in 3v3, which team has the advantage and which team doesn't during champion select? Or does it not matter which team you are?

Eryn

06-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by swaggermane View Post
How do you think picks are in 3v3, which team has the advantage and which team doesn't during champion select? Or does it not matter which team you are?
Neither team really has an advantage unless one really messes up in the champ select. I'd say blue team has a slight one as they have a chance of getting an overpowered champion. Generally though, if purple bans correctly blue team should not receive *more* overpowered champions than purple, and most likely won't receive any.

BBFSmokedCayenne

06-30-2012

MaKE A GUIDE!

BBFSmokedCayenne

06-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmokedCayenne View Post
MaKE A GUIDE!
Smart idea, I think you should make a guide as well.

BBFSmokedCayenne

06-30-2012

Quote:
Smart idea, I think you should make a guide as well.
glad to see you see things my way, you are an awesome LoL player and are super smert.

trollface.jpg

Eryn

06-30-2012

Quote:
MaKE A GUIDE!
What would I put in it?