Retired 3v3 Players Giving Tips

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TSM willxo

06-26-2012

omg i just got 2k again because of your tips ty e1c

Eryn

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Såm View Post
But he's never banned for us o.o
Then I have no clue why no one plays him :/

Eryn

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirbag View Post
E1C, could I add you and ask you a few questions from there?
Go for it ^.^

Eryn

06-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by D4RK3W0LF View Post
how do i become lee singa masta
Land your Q's and carry a ward around to do a pro W to. You can also have your teammate stand in the bush that is at the bottom of the TOP lane. Then you can W through the wall to him for a super secret gank :O

Eryn

06-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Support or I Afk View Post
omg i just got 2k again because of your tips ty e1c
*tears up* My heart... it feels so good...

KevinDelMarr

06-26-2012

I feel like often the best way to win is to rush destroying towers after securing a kill, then using pushed lanes to control the jungle. Thoughts on this strategy?

Eryn

06-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by KevinDelMarr View Post
I feel like often the best way to win is to rush destroying towers after securing a kill, then using pushed lanes to control the jungle. Thoughts on this strategy?
This works very well, to a point.

If you rush to destroy the tower and then destroy the inhibitor you will be giving them free farm.

If you rush to destroy the towers and leave the inhibitor up, and then control the jungle you will be in good shape.

Helvinr

06-26-2012

What are your tips/advice for Kassadin?

busani

06-27-2012

This guy deserves a medal ^_^

PD: Teach me master!

Eryn

06-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Helvinr View Post
What are your tips/advice for Kassadin?
Kassadin has great mobility, but not a whole lot of sustained damage. Not only that but he is not particularly tanky.

He has incredible burst and if the other team has even one squishy champ may be very viable. Although if they are a full tank team (which I normally see) then he may not be very viable.

Pros:
Great burst
Decent CC
Amazing mobility

Cons:
Low damage over time
Not very tanky (if you want to do damage)
You have to get in their face to do damage

Since so many champions that are great on the Twisted Treeline have CC, damage, and massive amounts of health, when Kassadin gets in their face he will most likely get destroyed.

TL;DR
Pick Kassadin only when the other team is moderatley squishy. Otherwise you may have some serious trouble.

PS: If you want to know more about how to use Kassadin, I'm probably not the guy to talk to as I fail pretty hard core with him. I can only really tell you how viable I think he is and when you could play him.

Good luck!