Retired 3v3 Players Giving Tips

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sam

06-26-2012

Why do nobody play singed anymore? Just wondering.

desertfoxx

06-26-2012

his early game is terrible and everyone knows it, also we're not scared of him running at us into our minions to poison them. so we just jump him.

desertfoxx

06-26-2012

Top was winning and bot was being pushed to our tower 2v1 and I couldn't gank 2v2 cause they got first blood and top wouldn't come gank even though he had it pushed to the tower. Bot was surviving but one wrong move and he was dead, while I was jungling and feeling helpless. He didn't want me bot cause then he would loose out on xp, and top wasn't gankable. Do i really just ward mid and jungle? I feel like jungling when I can't gank top is useless. Should I 2v2 bot and drop smite and jungle masteries? Then if top looses his lane I can't gank till we get a kill bot..........
Thoughts?

Eryn

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riddíck View Post
E1C, I am also a TT player, have done so entire season 1 and 2. Switching over to SR is a challenge to say the least. I know nothing about it really, the gameplay is much different, and innitating is incomprehendale for me.
You have any pointers for me to transition? Im currently working on an unlocked screen. I had no one to teach me how to play LoL, and started using my abilities through the keyboard when i was lvl 30 with 300 wins instead of clicking on my abilities. Any other mechanicle changes i should know? .
Unlock your screen. Definitely use your abilities through the keyboard haha.

Learn the jungling routes for SR so you know when to expect ganks and can read where the enemy jungler is.

Don't get caught in the enemy jungle (I do that way too often)

Make sure you can farm really well in lane as the laning phase is longer in Summoner's Rift.

Eryn

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Såm View Post
Why do nobody play singed anymore? Just wondering.
It's pretty hard to play him when he's banned haha

Sam

06-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by E1C View Post
It's pretty hard to play him when he's banned haha
But he's never banned for us o.o

Eryn

06-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by desertfoxx View Post
Top was winning and bot was being pushed to our tower 2v1 and I couldn't gank 2v2 cause they got first blood and top wouldn't come gank even though he had it pushed to the tower. Bot was surviving but one wrong move and he was dead, while I was jungling and feeling helpless. He didn't want me bot cause then he would loose out on xp, and top wasn't gankable. Do i really just ward mid and jungle? I feel like jungling when I can't gank top is useless. Should I 2v2 bot and drop smite and jungle masteries? Then if top looses his lane I can't gank till we get a kill bot..........
Thoughts?
So your teammate is pushing top lane.
Your bottom lane is getting pushed into his tower 2v1.
You're jungling.

Let's talk about what you can do to win this game.

If top is unwilling to stop pushing so hard (so you can gank) clear the entire jungle, including Dragon, Red Buff, and Top buffs. This will give you a lot of xp and gold very quickly, which will keep you way ahead in the game.

Bottom lane is NEVER ungankable, first blood or not.
Your bottom lane will be ahead on level (at least by a little bit) and even if he isn't YOU should be ahead on level (or equal) and YOU should definitely be way ahead on farm (If they are a 2v1 lane). They are pushing your tower as well! Go down there and beat some ass man! No complaints.

Once you've done that, push top lane WITH your top lane teammate and destroy their tower, get it done with. Then basically just baby sit your bot lane and farm up and it should be your win. Especially when you have smite to take / steal every dragon.

desertfoxx

06-26-2012

^that makes perfect sense why didn't i think of that. lol
Thanks again E1C

Dirbag

Recruiter

06-26-2012

E1C, could I add you and ask you a few questions from there?

D4RK3W0LF

06-26-2012

how do i become lee singa masta