Retired 3v3 Players Giving Tips

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lorthix

06-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by LixaLollipop View Post
I'm sure all the better players agree with me when I say rumble is BAD and should not be played on 3v3 because hes outclassed by almost everything
Not really.. Sam has him listed as Tier 1 for AP Carries, so he obviously can't think Rumble is that bad. He has high damage, slows, shield gap closer/escape, and his ult can take up an entire lane and be unavoidable if placed correctly.

Axil

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorthix View Post
Not really.. Sam has him listed as Tier 1 for AP Carries, so he obviously can't think Rumble is that bad. He has high damage, slows, shield gap closer/escape, and his ult can take up an entire lane and be unavoidable if placed correctly.
oh my god you're right i totally forgot sam had him at tier 1
WHAT WASI THINKING omg

Lorthix

06-19-2012

Quote:
oh my god you're right i totally forgot sam had him at tier 1
WHAT WASI THINKING omg
Well when you use "I'm sure all the better players will agree with me.. " as an arguement, generally one of the best 3s players is included. No need to get your panties in a wad

Axil

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorthix View Post
Well when you use "I'm sure all the better players will agree with me.. " as an arguement, generally one of the best 3s players is included. No need to get your panties in a wad
you actually think sam put him there because hes good? lol, he put him at tier 1 because he knows how bad he is and if people see him so high they'll play him and lose lane and sam will get free wins

The Only Shaco

06-19-2012

amen

Skared

06-19-2012

r0fl so much trollage in this thread. Rumble is an amazing pick.

Mavrik V

06-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by lixalollipop View Post
you actually think sam put him there because hes good? Lol, he put him at tier 1 because he knows how bad he is and if people see him so high they'll play him and lose lane and sam will get free wins
ssorp?

SAI Peregrinus

06-19-2012

Quote:
you actually think sam put him there because hes good? lol, he put him at tier 1 because he knows how bad he is and if people see him so high they'll play him and lose lane and sam will get free wins
So there are two possibilities: Sam is assuming that the people in his ELO are stupid and inexperienced enough to keep playing a poor pick just because it has been recommended by another player in their same ELO bracket.
OR
Sam thinks Rumble is a pretty good champ.

Of course Rumble being a good champ doesn't always make him a good pick.

Sqdhd123

06-19-2012

how would u build nocturne? what if im top against a renekton n hes going tank what should i build n what should i build against mr lee sin. annnnnnnnnnnnd wut would be a good team comp with noc in it THX :3

desertfoxx

06-20-2012

Would any of you top players list a counter pick strat or maybe a few counter picks to tier 1 champs. Or if this list is already somewhere post a link!
Second any top player (E1c) that gives lessons add me or post here, I'll be looking for lessons next week. I am willing to pay.