Retired 3v3 Players Giving Tips

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Eryn

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saldat View Post
Me and 2 of my friends recently started a twisted treeline team. So far we've played 9 games, we won 8 and lost 1. I have a question for you if you don't mind.
QUESTION------How exactly does jungling work on this map? We've played vs a who teams who had junglers and it seems like they were very far behind. Then we decided to try jungling and it didn't turn out to great, we were really low, behind in levels and cs. What we usually do is push lane, go jungle, and then return. I just wanted to know if you do jungle on here and if so, how do you do it, like where do you start, and what champs are good for it stuff like that.
Quote:
Originally Posted by E1C View Post
Jungling in TT requires good runes, the right masteries, the right champions, and the right idea of how to jungle.

In TT you need to be able to kill the jungle quickly without being detrimental to yourself too much. Now that is a lot harder than it seems on twisted treeline, because the mobs are random and hit like trucks.

Udyr and Rammus are good jungles, because they are fast, have good sustain, can do the jungle decently quickly, and their ganks are godly.

My suggestion for your jungle route on any jungle you use would be to start in the bush at your team's middle spawn. Have your team stand there in case the other team invades.
Have the guy who is going top hit the mobs once and run and have the guy who is going bot leave for bot lane before they spawn. Make sure he goes back and around so that he has no chance of being ganked.

Once you have defeated those monsters, go up to your top jungle and hit the one that is closest to your base. Then run around dragon and down to top lane to gank that lane.

JUNGLING
http://imgur.com/LXsXu

Good luck!
^.^

lvl 100 yordle

06-12-2012

how often do you bang hot chicks?

VeNiiC

06-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by lvl 100 yordle View Post
how often do you bang hot chicks?

^ lol

Eulo

06-13-2012

I play jungle in SR and really enjoy it.

So when my friends and I started a ranked 3s team I jumped on board as the jungler. I know the creeps hit hard, and i know the good paths. Any kind advice how to take my jungle to the next level? I seem to fall off a bit mid game and have to recover.

Also what kind of build do i want on rammus? I can only imagine his ganks are godly, but i dont see how to build him to last throughout the match.

Gangplank (my favorite champ) only has his slow, i cant see how he is so dominate in 3s?

Last...Udyr, heard a lot of mixed things about him, What kind of build do you recommend. Full offense, or full defense?

Great thread man, keep it up really helping me out.

SkinlessCoot

06-13-2012

Ohai....

I was wondering about some counter champions in 3's. Champions like Teemo that can either counter themselves or like GP who can take counter items(executioners calling for example) and are already a good choice for 3's are obvious choices but what about champions that might not be as strong in 3's? Take for example a morgana or kennen counter. You COULD go Gragas I suppose, and Ive heard he's pretty good but wouldnt know, but how about a champ like tristana or janna? Basically, should I just restrict picks to tier 1-2, or are these counter champions viable in certain conditions?

good job chimpy

Recruiter

06-13-2012

if you had to change something about TT what would it be?

Eryn

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eulo View Post
I play jungle in SR and really enjoy it.

So when my friends and I started a ranked 3s team I jumped on board as the jungler. I know the creeps hit hard, and i know the good paths. Any kind advice how to take my jungle to the next level? I seem to fall off a bit mid game and have to recover.

Also what kind of build do i want on rammus? I can only imagine his ganks are godly, but i dont see how to build him to last throughout the match.

Gangplank (my favorite champ) only has his slow, i cant see how he is so dominate in 3s?

Last...Udyr, heard a lot of mixed things about him, What kind of build do you recommend. Full offense, or full defense?

Great thread man, keep it up really helping me out.
Keep control of red, have successful ganks, keep control of dragon. If your mid lanes dies / leaves go to his lane to LAST HIT minions. When the enemy leaves lane you can push it with your lane to force him back into lane or kill a tower.

Build Rammus like a tank. But also get some AP to do damage.
Thornmail - GA - Rylai's - Rabadon's - Sunfire - Boots

Gangplank can push two lanes at once, or defend two lanes at once. While also being a killer in lane, wich anti-CC, heals, and a ranged AD burst.

Udyr is an incredible jungle. He has the perfect kit for 3v3 jungling. You have AoE, attack speed, move speed, stuns, and a shield. Your ganks should be nigh unstoppable. I'd reccomend building him like Shyvana and maxing Tiger Stance.

RunUpGetDoneUp

06-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by babeeq View Post
ill teach you
hey will you teach me also

Eryn

06-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by good job chimpy View Post
if you had to change something about TT what would it be?
If you change TT it aint TT.

Eryn

06-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkinlessCoot View Post
Ohai....

I was wondering about some counter champions in 3's. Champions like Teemo that can either counter themselves or like GP who can take counter items(executioners calling for example) and are already a good choice for 3's are obvious choices but what about champions that might not be as strong in 3's? Take for example a morgana or kennen counter. You COULD go Gragas I suppose, and Ive heard he's pretty good but wouldnt know, but how about a champ like tristana or janna? Basically, should I just restrict picks to tier 1-2, or are these counter champions viable in certain conditions?
While Sam's tier list is very good, don't stick to it like glue.

You can definitely vary, and Gragas is an extremely good AP Carry as his ganks mid lane are incredible, combined with the fact that he counters Morgana and Kennen pretty hard.

Tristana's ultimate *could* counter some champions, and her jump is pretty great for getting away from ganks via jumping over walls. But overall I wouldn't suggest her.

Janna on the other hand is great. Amazing CC and actually good damage and sustain as AP.