Looking for "GOOD" guild, is there any?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RelicalChaos

08-23-2010

First let me explain the situation and what I'm looking for.

This is my smurf account, why am i using my smurf account to post? Because, I must of tryed out about 5 clans off this forum. At which, most lied about everything lol
What I'm looking for;

1. Must have a vent/voip server or a means of communication (can't believe I have to add this)
2. I don't mind the occasional lower level, however ......I would like to see at least a few 30's.
3. I'm not looking for some huge multi gaming clan. They always seem to start a new division, then it dies out within a week.
4. I'm not looking for a clan with tons of members. Maybe around the range of 3-20
5. Not looking for ragers or cry babies. It's a game. You win some, lose some.. Oh well move on.

I'm level 30
I mostly play tristana, sion and occasionally zilean. Those are my 3 top prefered. I have most of the champs, and I'm willing to pick what the clan needs within reason.
I'm about 1364, mostly solo ques.. For normal game wins 330 mostly solo ques..

If your clan can meets everything, just hit up with a reply. Doesn't have to be your life story lol .. I can just add you to my list and we can chat..

Jenova Project

08-23-2010

its like a gamewide typo that everyone has. the word is LOSE, not LOOSE.

RelicalChaos

08-23-2010

I typed the paragraph fast. If your not in a clan, then don't post

Pistacio

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

08-24-2010

Hi there! TAW - The Art of Warfare might fit for you. We are recruiting players for our League of Legends team in our online gaming community. We have a long history in various games like BF, DOTA, WoW, CoD, and many more with members from all over the world. Casual or competitive players are all welcome to join us and have FUN!

Our focus is not so much on the game-skills you bring, but more on accountability, teamwork, and communication. We treat all gamers with respect and expect our members to uphold these same team-based sportsmanship ethics. We never put gaming above real life with the team.

For more information about us, please take a look at our thread below and apply at our website taw.net if you're interested!!

http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board...d.php?t=142734