br hate thread

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Technician Tim

06-04-2012

OMFG dont get on the na server, call everyone a noob in broken english, for speaking real english, feed top lane, b*tch at bot lane for not helping (really? i gotta cross the whole map to help nasus fight garen???)
then yell at everyone with your Portuguese, or spanish or whatever you speak, because we dont want to surrender...riot please make brazil its own server, so i can play with red blooded americans or people from europe, you know, people with brains...

ahh i feel better

a happy sloth

06-04-2012

I'd much rather play with n avergaea Brazilian than a raging bigot who (ironically) isn't able to construct a proper English sentence.

Technician Tim

06-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by a happy sloth View Post
I'd much rather play with n avergaea Brazilian than a raging bigot who (ironically) isn't able to construct a proper English sentence.
first accept the code so i dont have to read through smog

second this a a forum, not an english 300 paper (after you write 4 of those you dont give a fu*k about grammar anymore

and lastly, br's rage more than anyone, i almost never rage, but after 3 games in a row of this sh*t i think its time they get their own server, why? cause **** em thats why

if you dont like my opinion GTFO

Aavak

06-04-2012

Quote:
riot please make brazil its own server, so i can play with red blooded americans or people from europe, you know, people with brains...
Aussies play too XD

But seriously, I highly doubt Riot would make Brazilians their own servers. Maybe a South America Server at the most. I tried to get Nexon to make servers for Combat Arms in Asia for years without success.

Kiljosh

06-04-2012

I am not racist.

I have many friends of different color. I am a white boy from America. Personally, I don't like playing with people who refuse to speak English. If you know some, ok, make it known so I know your understanding me in chat. I have no problem playing with competent team mates who speak a diff language or are from Mexico(even Central America). Pings are there. Common sense is universal. Mostly anyone who plays know what the key words are like gank mid bot top MIA all that jazz. Whats hard to do is coordinate odd start strategies(invade enemy blue) or help new players with bad item builds(someone building MR Malphite when other team is all AD).

I do think BR should be off NA servers and given their own. In my experience, some have poor connections and drop game every couple minutes. Some also rage and seem to not learn from their mistakes mid game. Then yes, they yell at Jungle for not protecting top lane when jungle is ganking bot lane or just out of position to help. Not to say all BR's are bad or they are the only ones to do this either. Some Br just seem to have this elitist personality that destroys team morale when they are yelling in Portugese after mistakes and can't let it go and just retaliate by not working with the team.

If I spoke a diff language than English as my main(even if I knew English), I would want to play on servers where people spoke my language and I didn't have to bend over backwards to communicate. I am sure many Br's would feel the same. Hell even if we had a choice pre que to select a language or region it would help immeasurably,

Yes I'm American, yes I love Cheeseburgers, no Im not over weight, no Im not a stereotype. Just like I try to not stereotype other countries you all should learn to not stereotype America. We are not all racist, George Bush loving, war mongering, over entitled yuppies. This post is not an attack on Brazil or foreigners in any way. Just stating facts and observations I have made that anyone could make about any other country. Wouldn't you rather just play with people who you could understand and share common ground with? I would.

Technician Tim

06-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiljosh View Post
I am not racist.

I have many friends of different color. I am a white boy from America. Personally, I don't like playing with people who refuse to speak English. If you know some, ok, make it known so I know your understanding me in chat. I have no problem playing with competent team mates who speak a diff language or are from Mexico(even Central America). Pings are there. Common sense is universal. Mostly anyone who plays know what the key words are like gank mid bot top MIA all that jazz. Whats hard to do is coordinate odd start strategies(invade enemy blue) or help new players with bad item builds(someone building MR Malphite when other team is all AD).

I do think BR should be off NA servers and given their own. In my experience, some have poor connections and drop game every couple minutes. Some also rage and seem to not learn from their mistakes mid game. Then yes, they yell at Jungle for not protecting top lane when jungle is ganking bot lane or just out of position to help. Not to say all BR's are bad or they are the only ones to do this either. Some Br just seem to have this elitist personality that destroys team morale when they are yelling in Portugese after mistakes and can't let it go and just retaliate by not working with the team.

If I spoke a diff language than English as my main(even if I knew English), I would want to play on servers where people spoke my language and I didn't have to bend over backwards to communicate. I am sure many Br's would feel the same. Hell even if we had a choice pre que to select a language or region it would help immeasurably,

Yes I'm American, yes I love Cheeseburgers, no Im not over weight, no Im not a stereotype. Just like I try to not stereotype other countries you all should learn to not stereotype America. We are not all racist, George Bush loving, war mongering, over entitled yuppies. This post is not an attack on Brazil or foreigners in any way. Just stating facts and observations I have made that anyone could make about any other country. Wouldn't you rather just play with people who you could understand and share common ground with? I would.
dude perfect

i feel the same way. i got a little ragey when i posted that but i get heated sometimes

i dont go to the EU server and troll the french people, but its ok for mexican people to do it to us?

also i know people of all races (mostly)

i know whites, blacks, asians, arabs, and hispanics, all of them speak english...because they live in america, play games in english, and use the NA server

i know there is enough money out there to make a SA server (south american) so i dont get br's with 9 bajillion ping disconnecting every 4 seconds in 5 out of 10 games,,,this is worse than regular trolls that just feed..at least i understand their insults..

Technician Tim

06-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aavak View Post
Aussies play too XD

But seriously, I highly doubt Riot would make Brazilians their own servers. Maybe a South America Server at the most. I tried to get Nexon to make servers for Combat Arms in Asia for years without success.
i figured people in Australia used the EU server, but oh well, you seem to have a grasp on the english language, thats all i ask

SatanInDisguise

06-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingcharles07 View Post
i figured people in Australia used the EU server, but oh well, you seem to have a grasp on the english language, thats all i ask
Aussies are kind of in the middle of Europe and America so they have a bad ping no matter which way they go. In terms of Europe servers they are mostly English as well I play on the Europe (Live in England) server as well and I'd say I've had more games with people that don't speak English on the NA server than EU.