How to build EZ

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Darriel

06-04-2012

ok so i normally start boots+3pots

after i usually get 1-2 dorans depending on how my lane is going

after i'll get a BF Sword then a sheen or just go BT if i've been CSing well and have gotten a few kills and get the sheen after wards.

ok so now i've gotten sheen and BT by mid game

i'm now going for tri-force and then an I.E.

most of the time i win my lane and i'm doing pretty well

whats been happening to me lately is that i'll have my top, mid, or jungle feeding a couple kills and then blaming me for losing the game because i "do no damage" and thats why we dont win team fight

O_o

they then proceed to bash me in /all and say to report me for having a troll build

so waht do you guys think? should i keep building like i do and lets d-bags be d-bags or am i building him wrong and need a different build?

Uke Yordle

06-04-2012

sounds like a ad ezreal build, i dont see whats wrong

i personally 99.9% play ezreal AP so i cant offer to much insight sadly

King Joker

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

06-04-2012

Honestly I would just keep building like you do, they blame you because they can't find any other place to put the blame. I mean it can't possibly be their fault for losing because they still have not come to realize that they really aren't doing that well, and so they blame you for being a troll because you didn't build the way that they may build that particular champ.

Tl;dr. Ignore them until they have something constructive to add and keep doing what you do.

ZongTG

06-04-2012

This is a team game, and as such people will always find a way to put the blame on someone else.

If you truly do as good with AD Ezreal as you say, then keep playing it. And hey, there's nothing wrong with saying: "You're the one dying, not me."

However, if you're not doing well in team-fights I really don't know what to say. You can't just be good in your lane, you have to be suited for helping your team win battles.

Darriel

06-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZongTG View Post
This is a team game, and as such people will always find a way to put the blame on someone else.

If you truly do as good with AD Ezreal as you say, then keep playing it. And hey, there's nothing wrong with saying: "You're the one dying, not me."

However, if you're not doing well in team-fights I really don't know what to say. You can't just be good in your lane, you have to be suited for helping your team win battles.
i'd never say i never do bad, because there are games where i just position myself badly or overextend and i get punished for it, but i can say that most of the time even if i dont get kills i'm getting good CS and not dieing in my lane (cant say the same for my support though, dont understand why they feel the need to run ahead of me into a blitz graves and get wtf pwned) in team fights i NEVER go in first and wait till their team blows CDs and then i head in and begin my deeps. maybe i could be doing something different i dunno but yeah...

TeknoWizard

06-04-2012

I don't normally pick up the sheen. For the gold, it feels like a zeal gets more damage than the sheen does. I normally go boots, then two Doran's blades and a vamp scepter on my first back. Then I go into a BT, then a phantom dancer, and round it off with either an IE or a QSS.

Ayyy

06-04-2012

My friend normally builds triforce + manamune on ezreal. At first I didn't like it, but it works very well. There is absolutely nothing wrong with building a sheen on ezreal. Its unusual for an ad carry, but thats one reason why I like ez, you build him differently

Darriel

06-04-2012

so basically your all telling me to tell these guys to stfu?