Warwick, not jungler. ideas

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BioApe

10-29-2009

hi

im interested in playing warwick but everytime i see a guide its always jungling. so i was wondering if you can play warwick not jugling like all other champs. what item bulid would i use?

thxs

Reep

10-29-2009

I'm sure you could cook up some effective item build, but why wouldn't you want to jungle? It's effective, it makes you a powerhouse, and your team will have two solo lanes.

Good luck though.

AFKray

10-29-2009

if you wanna non-jungle you have to itemize a bit more on harassment surivival. Aside from that it's essentially the same, as your ultimate goal is killing minions (whether in the forest or not).

BioApe

10-29-2009

ok thx for all the feed back. i guess ill jungle then

CyberMonkey

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-29-2009

I always thought jungling gives less exp than laning. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Blacksurt

10-29-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by CyberMonkey View Post
I always thought jungling gives less exp than laning. Correct me if I'm wrong.
a jungler who knows what they are doing gets just under the xp of a solo champ.

Leonardo da Vinci

10-30-2009

if you juggle the right way you can get to level 6 and everyone elese is like level 3-4..

SoldierofFortune

10-30-2009

Warwick is much akin to Bloodseeker in Dota. You dont want to jungle too early because you wouldnt get as much exp as you would sharing a lane to start. About ten minutes in move to jungle once you have obtained lifesteal to be self suffient. If you are going to jungle at all it is essential to focus on attack speed because you have bloodthirst and lunge. Warwick makes a great ganker, but a terrible solo laner. Crit+Lifesteal are pretty epic on WW.