Ap yi bot lane

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Koechophe

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-04-2012

Okay, call me crazy, but Ive been playing master yi ap bot, and it is working REALLY well. Minion waves only have 3 minions and alpha strike hits 4 targets, he can basically stay down there forever, in defending he can do it well and having him down there is like constant pressure on bot lane.

Anyone else owning bot lane on ap yi?

CannonFodder4Hyr

06-04-2012

yea, ive noticed same thing. May not ever get up a ton of kills, but its like a heimer on bot where at the least you dont have to worry about your point getting capped, and best case you take their bot fairly often.

Did this a few times and just muted my teammates raging at me for not having more kills, even though I also had no deaths.

ILOVEBEINGSTRONG

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-05-2012

AP Yi is one of the most easily shut down champs in the game. I guess you can just sit under a turret all day, but you aren't surviving a gank without giving up that turret.

ColdFireBeast

06-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRIVESWITHWOLVES View Post
AP Yi is one of the most easily shut down champs in the game. I guess you can just sit under a turret all day, but you aren't surviving a gank without giving up that turret.
How exactly do you gank Master Yi? I don't particularly like or dislike having an AP Yi on my team, but he's really hard to gank. He can dodge projectiles and isn't slowable. You'll never be able to push his turret with minions either. So...

DG TheFeedski

06-05-2012

AP Yi has been a pretty common bot lane champion, just make sure to save your W until after the enemy waste their stuns on you and you should do pretty well.

Tharaxis Minar

06-05-2012

I find it funny how often I get a YI on my team and I ask if he is going AP Bot.. and everyone on the teams calls me an idiot saying that AP YI is worthless ..

Quite frankly I think AP YI bot is very tough... and that AD YI is completely worthless on dominion as I've never really seen him do good.

but oh well

Psi21

06-05-2012

Executioners hurts AP Yi a lot. Played against one as Yorick and just recked him even while he was healing.

Just Get Better

06-05-2012

even with healing reduction, a level 5 meditate will keep you alive - lets not forget it gives you THREE HUNDRED ARMOUR AND MR

CommodoreSkippy

06-05-2012

More than anything else, yes, Haxitate is his strongest tool. You can compensate for an opponent having exceptional pushing power if you can kill them and you can compensate for going against a deadly opponent by outpushing them, but you cannot outpush AP Yi and killing him is a feat.
AAAAAAAGH.

Exceeeept, anyone with a silence or a stun can shut that down. Once that lifesaving meditate goes away, so does the remainder of his health bar.

ShawNuff

06-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kagetaka View Post
even with healing reduction, a level 5 meditate will keep you alive - lets not forget it gives you THREE HUNDRED ARMOUR AND MR
ever seen what happens if trundle ults meditating master yi, and then the channel breaks?