Just began Ranked 3v3...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

A Sproutling

06-04-2012

..while playing Tier 4 Leona, and I gotta say we have been dominating. Stun-lock with my lane partner Sejauni, and even though we've only played 4 ranked games we haven't lost one. Lovin' it! One more til we get our number

Axil

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-04-2012

tier lists dont mean ****

A Sproutling

06-04-2012

I feel the same Feels good to win with underrated champions. Leona's my fave.. ಠ_ಠ

A Sproutling

06-04-2012

5 wins, 0 losses! How long will we go???

Axil

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-04-2012

idk~~~~~~~

Eryn

06-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by LixaLollipop View Post
idk~~~~~~~
xD

A Sproutling

06-05-2012

Sorry, I guess this is more of a rant/diary of sorts than anything else.

But anyway, we're 6 and 0! HUZZAHH BIYAH

Dennis912

06-06-2012

Leona sejuani combo nice cc sticks to people well but when u start to face the more higher teams you gonna find all bruiser comps that will take advantage of the lacking dmg this lane holds. With fighters/bruisers that tank as much as these 2 but with way higher scaling capability you find that the mid to end game fights become more and more one sided. Tanky dmg bruisers are the way to go in TT i.e. lee,shen,darius,xin,jax,ww,udyr,gp,poppy,shy,tryn.

A Sproutling

06-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dennis912 View Post
Leona sejuani combo nice cc sticks to people well but when u start to face the more higher teams you gonna find all bruiser comps that will take advantage of the lacking dmg this lane holds. With fighters/bruisers that tank as much as these 2 but with way higher scaling capability you find that the mid to end game fights become more and more one sided. Tanky dmg bruisers are the way to go in TT i.e. lee,shen,darius,xin,jax,ww,udyr,gp,poppy,shy,tryn.
Some would call this true, though recently our team of Voli - top, Leo/Sej - bot completely demolished the team of Shyv, Lee Sin and Olaf. Are those not the exact champs you go on about? Perhaps it's the fact being underestimated gives us an unexpected edge, who knows. But it works.

Cleverly we always ban Jax, Singed and Darius for obvious reasons.

The Only Shaco

06-18-2012

pls 1v1 me i bet u ez pz