why dominion is so unbalanced

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rafaael

06-04-2012

title

BigDaddyRelish

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-04-2012

Wha....what?

I'm pretty sure "title" isn't why Dominion is unbalanced.

If you meant for your title to be, "Why is Dominion unbalanced?" then that's a bit of a complicated answer. Almost all champs are at the very least viable on Dominion but the aura, and free gold/exp really brings out the best parts in some champs. Those like Kassadin and Urgot can suddenly afford to build really tanky without sacrificing too much damage output, and it makes them so much more difficult to deal with. With others like Poppy, her entire weakness as a champion is completely negated.

But at the very least, all champs are viable.

Redenbacher

06-04-2012

why this thread title is so misleading

EDIT: BDR, above, summarized the entire argument for Dominion balance pretty well.

Renegade Talon

06-04-2012

If anything its more balanced than SR. No champion is unplayable the main issue is that certain champs are just far too weak or dont offer as much as other champs. People always tell me veigar is fine but against the league of tanky dps and gap closers I'm not gonna be playing him a ton.

Pistol Girl

06-04-2012

Dominion is filled with bloodcrazed idiots who only care about fighting and not want to capture points and defend.

FDru

06-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pistol Girl View Post
Dominion is filled with bloodcrazed idiots who only care about fighting and not want to capture points and defend.
This has nothing to do with the topic at all, but since you brought it up... I find Dominion to be full of players who have only a basic grasp of what "capture and defend" entails. It means to stop the enemy team from holding more towers than yours by any means possible, including fighting.