We should be able to sell Runes

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Oriannna Grande

06-03-2012

Even if its for a little bit of IP, it's still better than none, because I have some I don't need :|

Areaze

06-03-2012

I agree, what do you do with the older weak runes from early lvs? They take up a lot of space

CityOfTheChi

06-04-2012

you use the rune recycler and get a higher tier rune. I kinda agree tho anyway b/c I only have 1 tier 2 rune from when I had bought some lvl 10-20 and it just bugs me that its even there.... I could just buy 4 tier 2 runes and use the recycler to upgrade it to a tier 3 but... thats really my only option. maybe i'm just OCD on this stuff since you can also filter the runes to only show tier 3 but it really bugs me that the tier 2 is there. there isn't even an option to just delete runes. there should be some kind of alternative to just use the rune recycler.

FatMii

06-04-2012

They should make it so you can discard them but selling would just not happen cause Riot is a business and they want your money.

Psichoxxx

06-04-2012

I think is great that we can sell runes cuz i have some old runes that i dont need

Oriannna Grande

06-04-2012

Yeah, I have 11 of the same Runes when there are only 9 slots..dunno how it happened haha

Lady Synvall

06-04-2012

Okay so, think of the future, more champs coiming out. You may need them in the long run.

Deffy

06-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by FatMii View Post
They should make it so you can discard them but selling would just not happen cause Riot is a business and they want your money.
You obviously dont understand the IP system. You simply cannot buy it, therefore making you completely unable to buy runes. If anything, Riot has the best free to play system right now. If you want comparison, look at Maple Story.

Neoman321

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by myuziik View Post
Yeah, I have 11 of the same Runes when there are only 9 slots..dunno how it happened haha
Use the rune recycler.