Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Legit best game

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CalledAnything

06-04-2012

just played a game as anivia, with corki, mf, jax, and ziggs on our team. it was going horrible. the score was 1/8, that one kill being me, we lost drag every time, their yi got ultra fed, their sej was so tanky she could walk into our team and stroll out whistling, their nida would 2 hit any of us, their cass was ****, but only cos i shut her down and their lee sin was pretty i **** solid. anyhoo, we ended up pushing their bot inhib by about 30 minutes in, but thankfully, due to ****ty team play, we did not ever get aced. and i was unmoveable in lane cos anivia is a beast. but i digress.
we had a end score of 19/46, with only me being positive at 8/3/4, everyone else in my team had horrifying scores of -4/8/1, 1/8/3, 3/13/9, 3/14/6. The other team were all positive, 4/4/9, 5/0/18, 8/6/12, 14/4/7, 15/5/7. as you can see they were much more coordinated and a better team on the whole.
about 40 mintues in ziggs went afk which pressured us even harder. they got baron, and made a 5 man push. jax was pretty much instagibbed when he got ganked. at this moment i furiously, and obnoxiously pinged the **** out of their base, which mf and corki were pushing. really stupid tho, how they pushed 2 lanes separately. anyways, i held the 5 man push away for a good 3/4 waves before killing yi and then dying in a futile attempt to escape 3 ults. jax was up, and we were down to a tower and a nexus.
this is when mf and corki were starting on the last 2 towers. jax jumped in, drew the 4 away from the turret but took about 5 seconds to die. this gave mf and corki enough time to JUST kill their nexus before ours went down. worst teammates in the world with no individual or teamworking skill, but due to their unwillingness to push, our crappy little team, won. GG

SatanInDisguise

06-04-2012

So basically their massively over fed team that had good coordination failed to think. Hmm MF and Corki are getting awfully close to our nexus 2 people B and kill them while we win it.

Kinda says to me that the enemy were either really obnoxious thinking they would indefinitely win or just too dumb to notice MF and Corki

Technician Tim

06-04-2012

sh*t happens, i love me a good comeback game

Neoman321

06-04-2012

hey weren't you that Twisted Fate that completely flipped sh*t when a gangplank stole your blue and spent the whole game just raging at him?