Some simple Volibear playability thingies

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Asdioh

11-09-2012

I was gonna link that. At least I managed to bring Volibear to their attention, right ????

'skinda sad, because jungling Volibear is how I got a ton of my wins in ranked lol
86-74 with him in ranked, very few of those games were as top lane, and the top lane games were mostly losses x_x I despise top lane, but it looks like I'll have to get used to it if I want to play voli...

Asdioh

11-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight of Dusk View Post
Actually, we now have a red confirming he is less than desirable in one of his roles. So that's good. Still think we have to wait for S3 to settle in before we can get any real response on possible changes to Voli sadly.
Where is this?

Knight of Dusk

11-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asdioh View Post
I was gonna link that. At least I managed to bring Volibear to their attention, right ????

'skinda sad, because jungling Volibear is how I got a ton of my wins in ranked lol
86-74 with him in ranked, very few of those games were as top lane, and the top lane games were mostly losses x_x I despise top lane, but it looks like I'll have to get used to it if I want to play voli...
Jungle Voli is awesome. Sure he's a little slow, but his ganks HURT. I'm still going to jungle Voli in S3 though, people will just have to deal with it

Quote:
Where is this?
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...25700#31225700

---

In other news, Ionic Sparker is going bye-bye. As one of those people who would run Wit's End + Ionic for my DPS, this makes me very, very sad

Xyph DID list this new item "Statikk Shiv" under the alternative items for Ionic. Maybe some fancy new on-hit single target DPS item that could take its place?

A bouncy Furret

11-09-2012

Well ****.

Ya dun goof'd Riot.

Going to update the OP with this new informationses.

Asdioh

11-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight of Dusk View Post
Jungle Voli is awesome. Sure he's a little slow, but his ganks HURT. I'm still going to jungle Voli in S3 though, people will just have to deal with it
Oh yeah, his early game ganks are easily some of the best in the game, it's just that he needs gold to function well, and he can't get that in the current jungle unless he gets super fed. I was hoping the increased jungle gold revenue would help him, but you saw what Statikk said :\

Oh, that's what you were talking about... it doesn't sound to me like "we now have a red confirming he is less than desirable in one of his roles" but it sounds more like "Volibear isn't meant to jungle"

Would love some tweaks to him. I think the most direct way to make him a better jungler is to make his W be a regular damaging nuke instead of an execute, and cut the cooldown in like, half. More consistent DPS in fights, faster clear time, won't be so easy to unintentionally KS when you just want to get the enemy low for your teammate to finish...

A bouncy Furret

11-09-2012

Quote:
Oh yeah, his early game ganks are easily some of the best in the game, it's just that he needs gold to function well, and he can't get that in the current jungle unless he gets super fed. I was hoping the increased jungle gold revenue would help him, but you saw what Statikk said :\

Oh, that's what you were talking about... it doesn't sound to me like "we now have a red confirming he is less than desirable in one of his roles" but it sounds more like "Volibear isn't meant to jungle"

Would love some tweaks to him. I think the most direct way to make him a better jungler is to make his W be a regular damaging nuke instead of an execute, and cut the cooldown in like, half. More consistent DPS in fights, faster clear time, won't be so easy to unintentionally KS when you just want to get the enemy low for your teammate to finish...
Volibear's E should make minions fight each other.

Oh my god that would be so amazing.

A bouncy Furret

11-09-2012

plz bamp 4 voliburr

A bouncy Furret

11-09-2012

Bump

h311ion

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-09-2012

riot pls

Asdioh

11-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ursa Arçadius View Post
Volibear's E should make minions fight each other.

Oh my god that would be so amazing.
But it wouldn't make sense!!