Some simple Volibear playability thingies

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

A bouncy Furret

11-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight of Dusk View Post
Christmas is coming up, it'd be the perfect time for a Volibear skin! And why not give everyone's favorite bear (sorry Tibbers) a little update to boost sales?

Eh?

EH?
Rosibear?

A bouncy Furret

11-03-2012

TeddiBear

Knight of Dusk

11-04-2012

Ooooor, a Sejuani styled skin. Boar = Volibear, Sejuani = Ashe. ASHE RIDING VOLIBEAR. BEAR CAVALRY ARCHER.

It'd could be a skin for both Ashe and Volibear. And if both an Ashe and a Volibear using the skins are on the same side, they unlock the super secret fusion mode, where Ashe and Voli become a new champion that's twice as powerful as any normal champ. BUT BOTH SUMMONERS CONTROL IT AT THE SAME TIME, FOR THE WORST CONTROLS IN A GAME EVER!

And if a Sejuani is on either side on SR, the Summoner's Rift jungle and middle is closed off, making the map into circular race track. First one to make three laps around it without dying to turret fire or PvP wins the game. Running into any non-Sej or non-VoliAshe champion will temporarily absorb them as some kind of living power-up giving you their passive temporarily. LoL: Mario Kart edition. We'll call it Mundo Racing.

No need to thank me Riot.

(I just woke up.)

(Blame this mess on the universe for inventing Sundays.)

A bouncy Furret

11-04-2012

Quote:
Ooooor, a Sejuani styled skin. Boar = Volibear, Sejuani = Ashe. ASHE RIDING VOLIBEAR. BEAR CAVALRY ARCHER.

It'd could be a skin for both Ashe and Volibear. And if both an Ashe and a Volibear using the skins are on the same side, they unlock the super secret fusion mode, where Ashe and Voli become a new champion that's twice as powerful as any normal champ. BUT BOTH SUMMONERS CONTROL IT AT THE SAME TIME, FOR THE WORST CONTROLS IN A GAME EVER!

And if a Sejuani is on either side on SR, the Summoner's Rift jungle and middle is closed off, making the map into circular race track. First one to make three laps around it without dying to turret fire or PvP wins the game. Running into any non-Sej or non-VoliAshe champion will temporarily absorb them as some kind of living power-up giving you their passive temporarily. LoL: Mario Kart edition. We'll call it Mundo Racing.

No need to thank me Riot.

(I just woke up.)

(Blame this mess on the universe for inventing Sundays.)
You know when an idea is so amazingly bad that it would be the best thing in the world to do it?

Yeah...

COME HERE TEEMO LET ME ABSORB THE **** OUT OF YOU. I'LL LEAVE A TRAIL OF MUSHROOMS TO STOP THAT DARN SEJUANI.

And then if AsheBear absorbs Leona, Renekton, Kayle etc. and Sejuani absorbs Diana, Nasus, Morgana etc it would be the greatest thing in the world

ULTIMATE LEAGUE LORE BATTLE: MARIO KART STYLE.

Knight of Dusk

11-04-2012

Ghost + Exhaust TOO STRONK.

LoL desperately needs new game modes!

Knight of Dusk

11-04-2012

Bump.

Surely there's still people at Riot who has love for Voli?

A bouncy Furret

11-04-2012

Quote:
Bump.

Surely there's still people at Riot who has love for Voli?

Volibar doesn't care about Volibear.

Even Morello and Volty have replied to me but Volibar has ignored me

A bouncy Furret

11-05-2012

Bump

Knight of Dusk

11-05-2012

.pumB

A bouncy Furret

11-05-2012

PembQ