Some simple Volibear playability thingies

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RacoonHail

10-19-2012

Totally agree, he needs some tweaks to be more viable, though it is hard to fix a character without knowing what season three will look like, he might suddenly become a viable jungler, you know... like how riot has him listed as.

A bouncy Furret

10-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by RacoonHail View Post
Totally agree, he needs some tweaks to be more viable, though it is hard to fix a character without knowing what season three will look like, he might suddenly become a viable jungler, you know... like how riot has him listed as.
True but he has game play issues that are toxic to the player.

RacoonHail

10-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ursa Arçadius View Post
True but he has game play issues that are toxic to the player.
I agree, his W is really underpowered compared to recent characters and executes. His passive is pretty easily countered, I mean most teams bring 2 or 3 ignites now days. Plus everything he does another character does slightly better, so it is hard to justify playing him. Much like Sejuani. I think Voli is one of several characters who needs a few minutes of love from Riot to be fun and playable. Or as Morello says, "in a good place".

Again though, hard to fix without knowing what Season 3 is going to do, and what new meta will appear with it. Though it probably will not change much, we do know the Masteries and Jungle will. Those could make Volibear common, even with a weak W.

A bouncy Furret

10-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by RacoonHail View Post
I agree, his W is really underpowered compared to recent characters and executes. His passive is pretty easily countered, I mean most teams bring 2 or 3 ignites now days. Plus everything he does another character does slightly better, so it is hard to justify playing him. Much like Sejuani. I think Voli is one of several characters who needs a few minutes of love from Riot to be fun and playable. Or as Morello says, "in a good place".

Again though, hard to fix without knowing what Season 3 is going to do, and what new meta will appear with it. Though it probably will not change much, we do know the Masteries and Jungle will. Those could make Volibear common, even with a weak W.
Well the jungle is going to be tougher, which is not a good sign for Volibear who is already weak next to champions like Lee Sin in the jungle.

Rossingol

10-19-2012

bump for great justice, roit plz

A bouncy Furret

10-19-2012

Bump

A bouncy Furret

10-19-2012

Bump

GaafGrohiik

10-19-2012

bump for my favorite champion

A bouncy Furret

10-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by GaafGrohiik View Post
bump for my favorite champion
Thank you sir. I was making erm.. "art" for the OP.

A bouncy Furret

10-19-2012

Bump