Some simple Volibear playability thingies

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

A bouncy Furret

Senior Member

10-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by chobbo View Post
He's now a useless jungler because of his E making mobs reset health while feared.
At least that's being fixed. But the rest of his problems probably aren't even being glanced at


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Peach Plum Pair

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

10-12-2012

His kit is a mess. Passive + Q + E are tank, W + R are DPS, but he has no true gap closer like every other successful tanky DPS and he's easy as heck to kite. His W is a ton of damage but the cooldown is so long and it's annoying having to get maintain the max stacks on the passive to use it.

Maybe change the CD to 10/9.5/9/8.5/8 seconds and change the damage to 30/40/50/60/70 per Stack + 4% bonus HP per stack + 1% per 1% HP missing on target?

Also his base ASPD must suck something awful: +42% ASPD and he still doesn't break 1.0 attacks per second.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Steven Mcburn

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

10-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoeBeam View Post
His kit is a mess. Passive + Q + E are tank, W + R are DPS, but he has no true gap closer like every other successful tanky DPS and he's easy as heck to kite. His W is a ton of damage but the cooldown is so long and it's annoying having to get maintain the max stacks on the passive to use it.

Maybe change the CD to 10/9.5/9/8.5/8 seconds and change the damage to 30/40/50/60/70 per Stack + 4% bonus HP per stack + 1% per 1% HP missing on target?

Also his base ASPD must suck something awful: +42% ASPD and he still doesn't break 1.0 attacks per second.
You're doing it wrong.

He's the metagolem of all metagolems.

Mercs, Spark, FM, Atmas, Zeke's, faceroll.

Q is an INSANE speed boost. E is an INSANE slow. R is probably one of the highest dps ults in game (I mean, really, you can hit that many people with that much damage. Gl not getting attacked while your team ravages theirs.) AND his W is ridiculously strong, even just using it to poke in lane is extraordinarily effective.


If you're taking him into the jungle you're missing out on instantly winning top lane by a landslide at level 3. It's silly at best, op at worst.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Peach Plum Pair

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

10-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven Mcburn View Post
You're doing it wrong.

He's the metagolem of all metagolems.

Mercs, Spark, FM, Atmas, Zeke's, faceroll.

Q is an INSANE speed boost. E is an INSANE slow. R is probably one of the highest dps ults in game (I mean, really, you can hit that many people with that much damage. Gl not getting attacked while your team ravages theirs.) AND his W is ridiculously strong, even just using it to poke in lane is extraordinarily effective.


If you're taking him into the jungle you're missing out on instantly winning top lane by a landslide at level 3. It's silly at best, op at worst.
And then Yorick sustains you out of lane, or Nidalee pokes you to death, or Jax just E's and laughs as your W stacks disappear, or you push your lane keeping up stacks on your W just so you can trade, or they buy armor and make your W deal no damage, or realize you deal no damage without your W and then piss on you in that 18 sec window, or they get their jungler to gank you over and over and over because your escape mechanism is a 15% speed boost.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Veskulios

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

10-12-2012

Zilean says no, he hate da bear


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Steven Mcburn

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

10-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoeBeam View Post
And then Yorick sustains you out of lane, or Nidalee pokes you to death, or Jax just E's and laughs as your W stacks disappear, or you push your lane keeping up stacks on your W just so you can trade, or they buy armor and make your W deal no damage, or realize you deal no damage without your W and then piss on you in that 18 sec window, or they get their jungler to gank you over and over and over because your escape mechanism is a 15% speed boost.

I'm not sure if you're serious.

Yorick is sustaining off you while his ghoul is feared?

Jax dodging your attacks makes your w stacks disapear? Are you somehow afraid of his stun when your Q doesn't get dodged by him at all and is a huge AD steroid?

Nidalee pokes you to death?


You sure you know how to play him?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

A bouncy Furret

Senior Member

10-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven Mcburn View Post
I'm not sure if you're serious.

Yorick is sustaining off you while his ghoul is feared?

Jax dodging your attacks makes your w stacks disapear? Are you somehow afraid of his stun when your Q doesn't get dodged by him at all and is a huge AD steroid?

Nidalee pokes you to death?


You sure you know how to play him?
He raises very valid points, and try to keep flaming out of this thread.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

A bouncy Furret

Senior Member

10-12-2012

Bump


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

A bouncy Furret

Senior Member

10-13-2012

Bump


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

A bouncy Furret

Senior Member

10-13-2012

Bump