Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS


Some simple Volibear playability thingies

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

A bouncy Furret

Senior Member

06-04-2012

Dammit forums this entire thread is me except for 1 post.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

A bouncy Furret

Senior Member

06-04-2012

Again really?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SuperPotato

Senior Member

06-04-2012

bump for some sweet, sweet bear love.

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bobo the Goat

Senior Member

06-04-2012

volibear <3


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rockpops

Senior Member

06-04-2012

Quote:
Ursa Ar├žadius:
Dammit forums this entire thread is me except for 1 post.


I cant speak on behalf of everyone else, but i think it's very possible nobody has said anything because few people have played enough Volibear to meaningfully contribute. He isn't too popular.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Letkhar

Senior Member

06-04-2012

I agree with everything but #3.

He's honestly not in a terrible place right now. The change to his ult would be enough for me.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

A bouncy Furret

Senior Member

06-04-2012

Quote:
Rockpops:
I cant speak on behalf of everyone else, but i think it's very possible nobody has said anything because few people have played enough Volibear to meaningfully contribute. He isn't too popular.


Probably.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

A bouncy Furret

Senior Member

06-04-2012

Quote:
Letkhar:
I agree with everything but #3.

He's honestly not in a terrible place right now. The change to his ult would be enough for me.


He's so close to being a good champion.

I probably should say that if #1 goes through #3 wouldn't need to.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Justus Dominus

Member

06-04-2012

I feel like support Voli is going to become a lot more popular soon.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

A bouncy Furret

Senior Member

06-04-2012

Quote:
Justus Dominus:
I feel like support Voli is going to become a lot more popular soon.


Ehhhhh Leona / Nautilus just do it better. I don't see why.