Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Some simple Volibear playability thingies

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Iklo

02-27-2013

Quote:
Asdioh:
Don't forget it increases health regeneration. It's strong combined with Warmogs. Say you have 3k health, with Warmogs that gives you 45 health regen. (I think this is per 5 seconds)
Spirit Visage increases that by 20%, so it brings it up to 54. Spirit Visage + Warmogs + Baron Buff is just insane.

Yup, this is true.

bigthunderz

03-02-2013

Bump

Krshna

03-02-2013

Quote:
Volty:
I've gone through a bit of this thread tonight. You guys, Ursa Arcadius and friends, are raising some great points. I'd like to improve Volibear. The front runner issue for me is to resolve how R's cast time feels bad, because standing still to cast is directly counter to the melee gameplan.

Two possibilities immediately present themselves:

1. Remove the cast time. (Boring but direct.)
2. Make the spell worthy of a cast time. This could be by adding another mechanic, like a material chunk of upfront PBAoE damage. Could even collapse the E into the R as a single (cast-time) spell and make a new E.

Thoughts?

Sorry I haven't had been responsive to this thread. Let's see what we can accomplish together!

Volty, Voli's ult is very unsatisfying and doesn't feel good. I don't care what you do to it, but make it have some sort of up front impact, not just a buff/steroid.

bigthunderz

03-02-2013

Quote:
Krshna:
Volty, Voli's ult is very unsatisfying and doesn't feel good. I don't care what you do to it, but make it have some sort of up front impact, not just a buff/steroid.

I agree 100%

Volibear could use a change to his ult and/or a new Skin. Make it so you can cast while moving would be great.

Darth Volibear with red lightning!

IS15780dc83872d25e80b86

03-03-2013

Quote:
Krshna:

The Ultimate good be made worthy the channel up time, for example when he summons the Lightning every enemy champions in 450 range could get blinded for 1s/1.5s/2s (of course ina dditon to the lightingbolts7autoattack for 12s).
Not sure if this would be too strong but the Ultimate would get the wished for impact and makes activation cast more then worth it.

EDIT: a Volibear Skin(e.g. Pandas)! Riot plz!

K K0

03-03-2013

Quote:
Volty:
I've gone through a bit of this thread tonight. You guys, Ursa Arcadius and friends, are raising some great points. I'd like to improve Volibear. The front runner issue for me is to resolve how R's cast time feels bad, because standing still to cast is directly counter to the melee gameplan.

Two possibilities immediately present themselves:

1. Remove the cast time. (Boring but direct.)
2. Make the spell worthy of a cast time. This could be by adding another mechanic, like a material chunk of upfront PBAoE damage. Could even collapse the E into the R as a single (cast-time) spell and make a new E.

Thoughts?

Sorry I haven't had been responsive to this thread. Let's see what we can accomplish together!

Please just in the mean time remove the cast time on volibear it is horrible and a easy fix.

Mynt

03-03-2013

Quote:
CertainlyT:
In fairness to Volty, he is busy putting the polishing touches on our next champion, and she's a real doozy. Don't take silence on his part as anything more than him being tied up for a while.

Awesome. Just recently discovered the joys of Xerath. I dig the purity of purpose Volty puts in this champions.

bigthunderz

03-10-2013

Bump

A bouncy Furret

03-12-2013

Hi guys, I'm very happy to see this thread still getting attention.

I feel really bad for not being able to give the same level of attention as some of you guys can, I'm just too busy

I still check the thread from time to time, especially if it gets any red attention.

Thanks for the dedication guys.

bigthunderz

03-12-2013

I'm going to be playing with Volty tonight woohoo! 8-10 pm pst. Add me in game and maybe you can play too. I call dibs on da bear!