Some simple Volibear playability thingies

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

A bouncy Furret

12-15-2012

Bump

Knight of Dusk

12-16-2012

Yeah I saw UQ got its money in the end Close call, but Rob made it!

On topic, RAITO PLS.

Knight of Dusk

12-16-2012

Bump.

LarcyBrown

12-16-2012

was it posted before that they increase the fear duration on minions to 3 second just recently?

Knight of Dusk

12-16-2012

Yep! There's even a picture about it in the OP. Progress, no matter how small. Let's hope they don't stop now.

Iklo

12-16-2012

Bears

Iklo

12-16-2012

Just tried installing some of the custom skins on leaguecraft and some dont look that bad actually, but none of them work. Tried them all and none seem to work properly. If you do try installing one, let me know how it goes.

A bouncy Furret

12-16-2012

Never liked custom skins, too much effort to get something that will likely look out of place or buggy.

Although right now I'd kill for a beary nice skin.

Iklo

12-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ursa Arçadius View Post
Never liked custom skins, too much effort to get something that will likely look out of place or buggy.

Although right now I'd kill for a beary nice skin.
Only took me about an hour to get in the groove of installing them and testing them. Once you get the hang of it its def worth it because it is like getting new skins for free. Sadly, none of Volibear's custom skins work so I am contemplating on making a custom skin for him, but first I have to learn how to make a custom skin.

Knight of Dusk

12-17-2012

I've gotten custom skins to work before. But I stopped using them since the vast, vast majority look like poop. Those that don't usually don't confirm to the typical style of LoL or are just 100% buggy like Ursa says, some are even straight up models from other games :S

On a similar note. Shouldn't Voli actually be getting a skin soon? There's not that many old champions left who haven't gotten a skin since release now. It's the season of winter too in the northern hemisphere, and Volibear is a friggin' polar bear. NOW IS THE TIME, RIOT.