Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Some simple Volibear playability thingies

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

A bouncy Furret

12-15-2012

HOMEGUARD BOOTS / TELEPORT VOLIBEAR IS ****ING HILARIOUS

b --> 1000 ms --> teleport near an enemy champion with allies nearby --> ZOOOM --> ace

I was laughing so hard, it's amazing.

Knight of Dusk

12-15-2012

o_o

Must try.

A bouncy Furret

12-15-2012

Quote:
Knight of Dusk:
o_o

Must try.

It's just hilarious. You go so quickly and then suddenly fling.

It's completely comical and the enemy team just freezes in awe, admiration and laughter.

Knight of Dusk

12-15-2012

Bump.

Iklo

12-15-2012

Bump for bearness

Iklo

12-15-2012

So Riot gave a red post for a new Teemo skin called manmo in the forums, but has not responsed to this thread once... Kinda annoying. AND ITS ****ING TEEMO

Knight of Dusk

12-15-2012

The mighty Red posts where it pleases! Which unfortunately isn't Volibear threads.

Sejuani did get a thread by Meddler just now though, so maybe we'll get one eventually

Sej was released around the same time as Voli right? Both are in the unpopular camp and are of dubious viability (but not bad).

A bouncy Furret

12-15-2012

Quote:
Knight of Dusk:
The mighty Red posts where it pleases! Which unfortunately isn't Volibear threads.

Sejuani did get a thread by Meddler just now though, so maybe we'll get one eventually

Sej was released around the same time as Voli right? Both are in the unpopular camp and are of dubious viability (but not bad).

Ricklessabandon loves Sej so that's why she's getting looked at.

NOT EVEN VOLIBAR LIKES VOLIBEAR

QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ

Iklo

12-15-2012

Quote:
Knight of Dusk:

Volibear came out in December of last year. Sej was sometime Jan or Feb of this year.

Quote:
Ursa Ar├žadius:
Ricklessabandon loves Sej so that's why she's getting looked at.

NOT EVEN VOLIBAR LIKES VOLIBEAR

QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ

Yeah, I have looked into this. I looked at Volibar's twitter and even recent posts and nothing regarding Volibear was mentioned; he even changed his portrait because he was so disgusted with him. I want him to back up his champion because that would bring so much more to Volibear in general. I feel like once Volibear was nerfed Volibar abandoned him and declared him a lost cause.

Edit: I even remember looking at Volibear's release thread and seeing Volibar's posts there and how excited he was to get him out, but after that it was like he disappeared. I just feel so disappointed in Riot all together. They ignore him like he is nothing and just keep handing Teemo more skins. I am glad that they are looking at Sej tho, she is underplayed and needs more attention. Atleast this means Riot somewhat cares about lesser played champions. I have this feeling in the back of my mind that Volibear will rise to be such a popular champion; still balanced, but huge in the communitie's eyes. I want people to feel that, "Oh ****, I got Voli." moment when they blind que, similar to Riven, Darius, or even Jax now. I want him to be countered, but I want him to be able to withstand a lane competively with the three above. Usually I smash a Riven, but if played very well they still come out ahead of me even if I am the fed one.

A bouncy Furret

12-15-2012

In other, more cheery news.

LOOK WHAT GOT FUNDED

DSKFJDKSJDSLK

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/urealms/unforgotten-quest