Some simple Volibear playability thingies

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Knight of Dusk

12-13-2012

Bump!

Iklo

12-13-2012

Just went 15/4/13, felt great. Got fed during lane and crushed mid game. I 1v3ed a panth, ryze, and nami support (cc) and still came out alive. I noticed during the laning phase that when you duel your opponent always ignite at 60% so you can execute with W while also beating them with your ult easily. This way in order for them to win the duel they either have to be significantly ahead in farm/kills to keep up with your damage or ignite you at the same time which keeps the damage equal so they won't fall behind in the fight. If they ignite when you do it completely cripples their ignite for your passive which means you win, however if they save it then you crush them with your ult and W before your passive even procs. Crazy awesome damage and works everytime. Also if they try to run then you simply e or q and e them and they cannot get away unless they flash which then you should flash and q and e and finish with w as soon as possible. God, I love Voli sometimes and then sometimes he just gets kited all game and its frustrating. I've played Voli since release and I am pretty sure he beats anyone melee 1v1 top at lvl 6 with his ultimate. I have yet to not beat anyone with the combo q, e, r, ignite, q, e, w, dead. Seems unbeatable. Anyone else agree?

A bouncy Furret

12-13-2012

MPen is strong on Voli if you can do it without dying.

It's hard though because his W does physical damage.

Knight of Dusk

12-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iklo View Post
Just went 15/4/13, felt great. Got fed during lane and crushed mid game. I 1v3ed a panth, ryze, and nami support (cc) and still came out alive. I noticed during the laning phase that when you duel your opponent always ignite at 60% so you can execute with W while also beating them with your ult easily. This way in order for them to win the duel they either have to be significantly ahead in farm/kills to keep up with your damage or ignite you at the same time which keeps the damage equal so they won't fall behind in the fight. If they ignite when you do it completely cripples their ignite for your passive which means you win, however if they save it then you crush them with your ult and W before your passive even procs. Crazy awesome damage and works everytime. Also if they try to run then you simply e or q and e them and they cannot get away unless they flash which then you should flash and q and e and finish with w as soon as possible. God, I love Voli sometimes and then sometimes he just gets kited all game and its frustrating. I've played Voli since release and I am pretty sure he beats anyone melee 1v1 top at lvl 6 with his ultimate. I have yet to not beat anyone with the combo q, e, r, ignite, q, e, w, dead. Seems unbeatable. Anyone else agree?
I agree for the most part, only there are melees that do give Voli a run for his money. Olaf and Renekton for example, benefit from drawn out to-the-death skirmishes just as much as you do. Only, Renekton has a stun, and Olaf... well, he's Olaf, the viking of the league, as Dunkey puts it.

Quote:
MPen is strong on Voli if you can do it without dying.

It's hard though because his W does physical damage.
Oh how I loathe that hybrid damage sometimes.

Knight of Dusk

12-14-2012

Bump.

Knight of Dusk

12-14-2012

Beep boop bump the thread-oh.

A bouncy Furret

12-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight of Dusk View Post
Beep boop bump the thread-oh.
Go get em champ.

A bouncy Furret

12-14-2012

Bump

A bouncy Furret

12-15-2012

Bump

Knight of Dusk

12-15-2012

Bump!