Losing Elo need help :(

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

midillusion

06-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by blastatackalt View Post
On my main in not embarrass to admit I am really low in elo like 700 from not juggling once I jungled I quickly rose up, and I also got like 270 wins but I'm no troll I just tend to have bad days more then good. Elo is not how "good" you are also.I think of elo as a fun way to compete.
That is exactly my point. The only way to increase your ELO is to improve, and you improved by mastering a new role. It's not so much that junglers carry games the easiest, but learning to jungle increases your map awareness, your knowledge of different champion matchups, jungle timings and ganking ability. All of these skills can be applied to the other roles. This is why I believe that everyone should learn how to jungle, even if they don't master the role, because the knowledge you get from learning to jungle is important to every role.

The Butt Doctor

06-09-2012

I want to enjoy League. However I don't want to be forced to improve all the ****ed time. I want to have fun first - improvement is a pain in the ass, it's not really fun. It's a sick little evil that's been forced on every human being on the planet. I wish I could live to see the day where "practice" and "improvement" are obsolete :P

I'd like to just relax and enjoy myself but I guess it's what I get for playing a 'competitive' game. You know, Team Fortress 2 is also 'competitive' but it's far less punishing in regards to the random elements such as people leaving and the like.

I think that's the whole problem with League. It focuses more on punishing things than trying to make things interesting. Just my two cents.

midillusion

06-10-2012

@The Butt Doctor (all I can think of with that name is....WHY????), if you only want to have fun and relax while playing LoL, then either play normal blind pick, where nobody cares what you pick and trolls around most games, or dominion, which isn't really that competitive. Ranked was designed for players who want to become the best, but it's my no means mandatory. Nobody is forcing you to improve, but if you want to do ranked and increase your ELO, you have to.

The Butt Doctor

06-10-2012

Oh no, sir, I do only play normal - but there's a hidden rank there too. It follows you anyways. You really cannot hope to escape it if you want an even win/loss ratio, Riot's people are truly twisted in that regard. I sometimes wonder if those people are actually some manner of new androids that obsess over pitting people against each other :P

So you can't really escape that little evil, nope.

Also, it's time for your examination! *slaps on rubber gloves* This will only sting for a *EXTREME SITUATIONS*

midillusion

06-11-2012

"Out of sight, out of mind". One of the reasons why ranked is so competitive is because it shows your ELO after each game. This doesn't happen in normals so players are a lot more relaxed about things.

xCry0x

06-11-2012

Win more than you lose

There is no perfect champion, if there was it would be banned.

Play a champion that can carry the team. If you really are a higher elo player being held down by bad players then if you play a carry you should win your lane then win everyone elses lane. You should be able to out duel your lane opponent and gank the other lanes that are losing which in turn makes you even more fed than your opponent and also holds back the lane you are ganking from getting too strong.

If you come out even in your lane then you are generally waiting for someone else to win the game for you to hop on board with.

TooEzzz

06-11-2012

If I may be honest, this might be the situation I'm understanding.
You blame teammates when you lose, and you don't acknowledge you teammates when they win you the game.
So, basically, you are not carrying your team nor are you way stronger than your teammates or opponents. This simply means maybe you should not be expecting your elo to raise until the previous statement happens.