I have had it with these stupid people in elo hell!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RoERedemption

06-03-2012

ok so i am a player and im around 1100 elo because no matter what i do, someone manages to screw me over out of the win, even if im 12/3 with gragas, they manage to feed everyone on the other team and don't do anything. and recently i had a karthus who afked for the first five minutes and i HAVE HAD IT with this stupid s**t. i am asking that you atleast take the elo debuff offf of dodging ranked because i probably lose the same amount anyway, i just had to deal with trash talk from the other team when i do the game. i am asking you do this or atleast make it so people who afked get banned badly and i am still pissed that ive dropped so far because people who've never played 50 games think they can go into ranked and do good. it pisses me off and im just tired of this garbage.

Summoner LMAO

06-03-2012

i get banned for this....sad you cant say nothing to trolls and feeders cuz they report you and.....u get ban. this is insane...last game Shyvana 20-8-17...i was the tank!! our carries feed a lot and we lose...and they report me XD and i am banned...there`s no hope.

sugarcrotch

06-03-2012

hey at least your in the 4 digit elo come visit 500 elo... although ive had a few decent unorthodox teams but still manage to pull a win (:

Edit* come to think about it i actually like my elo the throws and stupid plays :P