1 vs 1 Single Elimination Ladder tournament!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Edgeworth

07-28-2012

what happened to the bracket for the 30th july, i cant find it, i wanna signup, its the 28th right now

Boposhopo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boposhopo View Post
***EDIT*** Instead of constantly making a new thread and spamming the LoL forums every week I'm going to update the sign up link in this thread for the new tournament, so keep coming back and signing up!

Work's Crazy! Both the casters/hosts are working OT all week, sorry guys, I'll post an update when I know what day the next tourny is!
Until further notice, no Tournament, I'll post here when/if we start another, sorry for the inconvenience.

BaII

08-22-2012

bump to keep this still alive

Knawga

08-23-2012

real talk wtb this tourney back was great fun something to look forward to on the weekend besides boring **** u do everyweekend :P

Knawga

08-27-2012

bump

Knawga

08-27-2012

bump again lets go bopo get this goin!

BaII

08-31-2012

bump wanna know when the tournaments start again

Knawga

09-01-2012

also bump

Boposhopo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-04-2012

Dear god guys @.@. Alright listen up, the tournament's gone, I won't be bringing it back. People enjoyed it, but unfortunately with work I can't keep it up. Also, there wasn't enough support for the tournament to keep it going, so unfortunately it needed to be cut. Sorry