Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

1 vs 1 Single Elimination Ladder tournament!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Boposhopo

06-07-2012

bump

Geol

06-07-2012

Just signed up, looking forward to participating in the tournament or watching it if I lose, haha. Good luck everyone and have fun!

Boposhopo

06-07-2012

bump!

Knawga

06-08-2012

bump!

xHughxGxRection

Recruiter

06-08-2012

Is there a teamspeak 3 or ventrilo that everyone in the tournament can/will be gathering on? I want to talk ****

Boposhopo

06-08-2012

Quote:
AKBiohazrd420:
Is there a teamspeak 3 or ventrilo that everyone in the tournament can/will be gathering on? I want to talk ****

Unfortunately not lol. I've got a TS3 but I don't use it for the tournament. We have a chat in the LoL client we bring everyone in to, but that's about it.

Apollo 11

06-09-2012

Cant wait it for it

Apollo 11

06-09-2012

wait how will we know on when to play and who what's the bracket?

xHughxGxRection

Recruiter

06-09-2012

Was it only the first 24 that signed up get to play? Or is there more then 1 group of players? Because i'm not on the list anymore nor am i in the bracket.

Boposhopo

06-11-2012

Quote:
AKBiohazrd420:
Was it only the first 24 that signed up get to play? Or is there more then 1 group of players? Because i'm not on the list anymore nor am i in the bracket.

That's cause the tournament already came and went, we do it all in one day. I tried adding you to my friend list in league and to try and get you at the start of the tournament. I removed your name cause you were not there when we started, sorry.